TWW Pathfinder for Normal flight

I like dragon riding, I just think painfinder is dumb…

2 Likes

You hope Microsoft designers are going to step in and go over all Blizzard employees to remove Pathfinder requirements for T-Dubs?

they can recommend that ion drop his grudge…

5 Likes

if you want boring flying do the boring leveling and exploring. makes sense to me

1 Like

painfinder is dumb

2 Likes

He doesn’t have one.

And even if they did, he doesn’t have to, had he had one.

Any speculation that he does, is just that.

1 Like

you talked to him?

2 Likes

You’re making assumptions about him.

I see no grudge, just a design decision you don’t agree with.

2 Likes

he told you this?

1 Like

Did he tell you it’s a grudge?

2 Likes

Yes it is, it’s an toggle in the Skyriding interface. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So does that mean like… doing the story once? Or like…grinding some dome rep/renown?

You do the main story for each zone, the max level campaign (I think) and explore the entire “continent.” There is no rep/renown grind associated with Pathfinder in TWW.

It was stated one campaign not 4 campaigns…main story line or not its still BS…

4 Likes

And all of that is available on release right?

2 Likes

The campaign is the main story of the expansion and would encompass every zone. There was no lie, you just didn’t understand.

We’re uncertain if the max level questlines will be time gated or not, but their wording implies it can be completed shortly after hitting max level.

4 Likes

I hope so because im not doing another year and half running to flight paths again. I’ll unsub before that.

4 Likes

you and I have a totally different definition of what discrimination is. your parents kinda failed you

3 Likes

i have disabilities.
i knew that it was the main xpac quest line.
i was going to do it anyway.
big improvement at least having some form of flight

i dont see the problem, although at this point it is pretty stupid to still have to unlock it, i will live though

1 Like

Yes. This happens to be one issue I can speak on from my own personal experiences.

They’ve designed a lot of content over the years that doesn’t seem to cause issues, despite the very impressive Chicken Little imitation. So when something comes up that does have issues, especially something as ridiculous as singling out the one flying mode recognized as a matter of accessibility, why would you not support evening the playing field?

3 Likes