TWW Pathfinder for Normal flight

I mean, one of the Q&As I think tackled it and they said it was because old flying let you play precise claw machine with quest objectives and DR has more limitations on cheesing mobs and such and they keep ignoring that too and acting like they’re just doing it to annoy people.

2 Likes

This, anyone who is medically disabled for reasons that could theoretically kill them should not be playing games that has so many things flashing. The many complaints against DR such as being imprecise, when you can be precise in your landings if you made the conscious effort to, or how motion sick inducing it is when they have actual toggles to disable the effects that cause the motion sickness, or how you can’t afk places, you can in fact afk, maybe not for long considering the speed you move, but if you really wanted to afk you can get up in the air high above any terrain that could block you, level yourself out to where you aren’t losing speed but aren’t falling back to the ground (kinda like REAL life gliding when you’re trying to get distance with REAL gliders).

So far you are correct.

Like I said before the data did not support them removing TBC normal flying so they are once again dragging their feet trying to attach as many gates and poison pills as possible to TBC normal flying.

Dr allows you to do more cheesing with mobs because you can take off while in combat and you can not do that with TBC normal flying unless you are already mounted up.

If precise movement is cheesing then they wouldn’t have added all the extra gimmicks to Dr and would have left it go at one speed.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

4 Likes

This is a straight up lie, stop repeating it.

4 Likes

That isn’t true.

Dr isn’t designed for precision and this is why BlizZard is going to make the toggle to switch between Dr and TBC normal flying as painful as possible.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

If it’s imprecise in landings then why can I land precisely? This seems like a huge skill issue for everyone who doesn’t want to make changes in their lives by learning to use something significantly better for moving around the world.

1 Like

Half of what he says is just made up stuff or conspiracy theories about Blizzard. I don’t why he/she keeps paying for a game and playing. That they themselves now for many years claims they dislike so much and has a total distrust of the company that produces it.

3 Likes

Skill issue. Just be good at video games.

3 Likes

Wait, since when can you mount a DR mount in combat either?

And no, old school flying gives you more options to cheese, no vigor, can sit as long as you want above their heads to make your move.

5 Likes

The campaign isn’t that long, and the zones aren’t that big. It took me less than a week to finish with some days off juggling work and parenting.

While I understand the reasoning devs have for prioritizing skyriding, I don’t think it should matter that we have the option from the get go. It seems part of Blizzard’s typical design philosophy of creating unnecessary inconveniences and giving players the means to eliminate them as a contrived goal and hoping we confuse that for fun gameplay and feelings of progress.

That said, it really doesn’t take long to get through. Like, week 1 or week 2 for casuals.

Blizzard has completely lost touch.

3 Likes

For me the settings they added to dynamic fight to help did nothing for my motion sickness. I can manage to use it for maybe a couple minutes at most before I’m off to the vomitorium. It really is upsetting that they’re gating this.

6 Likes

Its still BS that those of us with medical issues are being treated bad again like they did to us in Dragon Flight…yes I know its so short isn’t it well if it is so easy in TWW then you do it without Dragon flying then since your so proud of a company making it harder for disabled players…

4 Likes

Still beating that dead horse? If you have problem with DR, just used flight path and ground mount while completing Pathfinder requirements which super duper easy and more forgiving

Again, we’re not complaining about this.

2 Likes

All these people complaining are still paying them. That’s all they care about. Blizzard can’t be that bad to them if they are still here.

2 Likes

The thing some fail to take into consideration is not all disabled players are the same, like currently there seems to be a small % that can’t handle DR even with the changes made.

Thing is, I want those that really have issues that means they can’t deal with DR, like the void elf mage 4 posts above this, to speak up and not some busybody dwarf that seems to think if one disabled person can’t deal with it, none of them can to speak for them.

2 Likes

Unforgettably I am paid for a whole year sub why should I waste it now…I am paid up till next year cause of special sub package and RAF giving me 6 months of free subs too…

1 Like

I’m sorry what? You also can’t fly away unless you’re mounted up with DR either so I have no idea what you’re trying to imply here.

3 Likes

I request bringing back NO flying until pathfinder is completed. And adding the more tedious pathfinder requirements like treasures, rares, and side questlines. Enough of the carebear versions of pathfinding, make azeroth great again

that something Blizzard need to address to improve the that system. I don’t think that Blizzard has going be top on list and also that require resources to get it done idk that can be done within 8 weeks. Personally, they don’t really see it as a top issue.