TWW Pathfinder for Normal flight

Ion was the encounter designer in WoD when they took out flying. He wasn’t the lead dev.

1 Like

most players dinged max long before they finished the zones…

1 Like

That is correct.

So that just says players that want to use normal flight cause of physical issues are being punished or held back even if they discover all the zones and make max level but still have to keep doing other campaigns while still not able to use normal flying…yep…good deal for the disabled and elderly…

5 Likes

So every normal pathfinder? Such a shame

It’s funny that they tried to come after me. I’ve had them on ignore for ages. Yet their entire post towards me did exactly what they accused me of. And on top of that put words in my mouth I never even said.

2 Likes

And they wonder why so many are calling them out.

Ignored.

:joy:

2 Likes

Dragonflight Pathfinder required only “Explore the Emerald Dream”, which you could do opening day of that zone but you didn’t have TBC Flying until that content released.

As worded, you can get TBC flying shortly after max level and definitely in the 11.0 patch.

Dragon Isles Pathfinder also required completing the main storylines and exploring the zones just like TWW Pathfinder.

2 Likes

We can not give up because the principle is that this entire flying war started because BlizZard did not respect players time or different ways of playing the game.

This is why it was a battle to have classes unpruned but also to have PVE and PVP vendors with currencies returned.

Their vision of the game is tunnel vision instead of the OG devs which allowed a more sand box approach to the game.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

As a PVP player let me state that to use a TBC flying mount you have to drop combat. So if the player is able to drop combat and mount up then that is several factors.

But no PVP happens with DR because you can mount while in combat unlike TBC normal flying and glide away.

So all the people talking about PVP being ruined by TBC normal flying while being dead silent about DR are just hypocrites.

I mean there is no nice way to put it but DR literally makes shadowmeld pointless as a racial because you do not need to drop combat as you can use DR even when you are under attack.

BlizZard wants to impose rules now on DR on the beta by putting in a delay switching between DR and TBC normal flying.

But there is no such thing for mounting on a DR mount while still in combat.

I can name many things broken about DR but I will save that for another day.

2 Likes

No you can’t? You don’t get get automatically dismounted if combat starts/you get hit while mounting up but you can’t mount in combat.

The Tendril fight you had to pick up a specific item to fly during the fight.

1 Like

we have known this since teh expansion was announced ( the camapign is teh whole leveling campaign , why on Azeroth would you think it was just one zone , they also said you need to 80 and explored teh zones ) , its no surprise at all , and as always with pathfinder its do it once and all you toons have normal flying , not that many will use it over skyriding

You are a valued member of the WoW community.

Thank you.

2 Likes

They never wanted people to be able to quest for the first time with static flying. I guess they want you to fight your way to those 15 items u need to collect. Which I agree with.

1 Like

Cata says hello.

1 Like

that guy turns me off. Meh!

as you should , all type of mounts should be disabled in quest zones , kill one mob , mount up and fly to teh next ignoring all danger on teh ground is horrible game play- even on your 40th alt

1 Like

I agree with you totally

There is no danger. It’s just pure tedium fighting every mob from point A to point B.

6 Likes