TWW - Oh Lawd It's Coming

So me wife an aye ran a t9 last night. Learned a few things.

One: if you run with a buddy, die, and they rez you it does NOT count against your life counter. So good to know, for all you class/specs with a rez.

Two: If you are running a Bountiful and through whatever means you get stuck in combat or whatever, DO NOT leave the instance and come back in. Even if you have your party stay in to hold the instance. You will not be able to loot the Bountiful chest at the end. As an aside. I don’t know if this is true if you DC while inside the instance.

Anyway. Thanks for attending my TED Talk.

Edit: Number One may be incorrect now. There was apparently an update to delves yesterday(?), so I am not so sure. Anyway. Will test later.

Edit Edit: Number One has definitely been changed. Death Counter drops regardless if you release or not.

3 Likes

I know people were saying if you had a full party wipe with no rez, it took all the lives off the counter. I’ve also seen people complaining about the update. I think it was bad and the update made it more bad? Idk, but I’m big sadge now.

I haven’t had a chance to test yet today but as of yesterday evening when we ran that 9, Point One was still true.

Confused.

Am I the only one not doing delves just for the gear?

I’m kinda glad they added small-group and solo content that’s actually challenging and requires me to use my full kit. It’s really fun and cool that my friends and I can group up, do a little mini-dungeon, and not worry about finding heals or tanks.

4 Likes

They are hella fun AND they give decent gear! It’s almost too good to be true!

I hope they add more fun rewards to the delves as the expac goes on. More mounts and transmogs and stuff!

1 Like

I hope so. I think I have found my ideal endgame pillar.

What are your endgame ceiling and floorings?

Well. I had to first scrape off the popcorn, then prime and paint. I started with a nice neutral tone that transitioned into a soothing darker sponge pattern. On the floors I removed all the quarter round on the baseboards and put down a rich gray/black stained hardwood.

1 Like

You are the WoW version of HGTV. Can’t wait to see what you do with the garden.

I have a simple wooden chair that would make the perfect centerpiece for the newly remodeled room.

Every so often my magic carpet just decides to plummet to earth like the coyote in a Road Runner cartoon.

Shaking my fist in the air at the dev that created those spider webs you can fly into that dismount you.

3 Likes