TWW is too easy

This is a you problem with a you fix: Get naked and put your weapon in your bag.

We don’t need another overtuned Cataclysm.

1 Like

They can make dungeons hard as hell and Raids god like hard for all I care, but leveling needs to be easy many of us hate the process of leveling and enjoy the challenge when we can start raiding and doing Mythics I do not want to be slowed down leveling doing boring parts of the game I am more likely to quit doing that You want hard and difficult there you go leave leveling alone its fine.

It is just way too easy it makes you want to fall asleep.

Good news everyone!

Real players only wear a tabard!

2 Likes

405 is the gear lvl 70 quest gives you. But for the sake of argumenting, if I can 2shot elite in ilvl405, I doubt you would struggle that much in ilvl380.

And those are elite monster. You shouldn’t even be able to solo them at all.

This is not the first expension release, but this is the first one I can AoE tank a 5man on my mage.

I dont think people are understanding this is base level content. Like the most base level lol confuses me, do they think this is all the end game content we will have? :rofl:

Not enough people bought EA apparently lol. Gotta punish everyone else in various ways, make sure we won’t repeat that mistake for next expansion.

It is too easy, but harder content is coming so I’m not complaining.

Every modern expansion, overworld content is meant to be completed by the majority, so it’s basically braindead.

But said braindead content, has an end, basically where Heroics and M+ and PvP begin.

I got my butt kicked by a rare elite though.

Same actually, what’s funny is before we died (was helping a random player), we leashed it too far and it reset. Decided to try other things before I go back and kill that elite again.

I’m only lvl 78 at the moment, probably shouldn’t have tried it anyway.

1 Like

I dont think its easy, i just think it super fast.
The XP gains in this EXP are waaaaay off. They fixed the scaling but that was not really the issue, the issue was that they dont have the XP tuned right. There has never been an EXP where if you do all the zone quests in the first zone you are more then half way through all the levels.

I think it’s getting better. It’s not hard but none of the hard content is even here yet.

Now you can make many arguments as to why that shouldn’t be the case but as it stands the content we have available is not intended to be hard.

Lol’Tar Ogar! For The Horde!

1 Like

This stuff right here lol

Never been hard. … wow is famous because its the most accessible mmorpg ever. Every other mmo is dead that tried to compete.