TWW is going to be bad isn’t it?

How anyone could miss Shadowlands is beyond me.

Then you are likely going to enjoy TWW, or at least the launch of it. We’ll have to wait and see what happens but… this random doomer-perspective ya’ll have is just… exhausting.

Drop the memes and be excited by what folks who have actually played and tested things on the beta has to say. Because TWW is shaping up to be awesome!

So, are they?

IDK, I’m not racist, I do not use those words in my everyday life.

I blame concussions. Have you learned about chronic traumatic encephalopathy and what it does the person & brain? Scary stuff!

A quick google search resulted in the discovery that Blizzard even has a DEI initiative. I don’t think Blizzard is racist, do you?

https://careers.blizzard.com/global/en/diversity-inclusion

I think I have no interest in continuing to have any kind of communication with you. I’m not the one that brought this up.

I wouldn’t answer that either after being pushed in a corner that hard.

if a company strives to make sure they aren’t putting race/gender/etc above higher quality people, its fine.

If a company has to hire X% of something its bad

You are talking to someone who is well known for being insufferable. It is probably best for you to move on. :sweat_smile: Not touching that argument between you two with a ten-foot pole, however.

5 Likes

Delves wish.

Torghast was the best thing they’ve ever done. Until the M+ entitlement group complained.

I mean, technical hiccups are just kind of par for the course. I don’t think the prepatch was worked on by the TWW team, I think it was done by a skeleton crew of interns who had no QA team to help them test.

1 Like

Do you have a good CPU to match? Unfortunately WOW is more CPU dependent than GPU. If you can, you might want to upgrade your CPU. Speaking from experience, upgrading your GPU won’t do much at all if you don’t also have a matching CPU in terms of performance. Even on a 4090 WOW won’t perform great without a nice CPU.

Yeah even they realized I shouldn’t talk to them. Scary.

1 Like

I was permabanned from the WoW sub on Reddit for saying the female co-president (hired alongside the current one) was only hired because she was female. She quit shortly after and said that she wasn’t taken seriously and was only hired… because she’s female.

2 Likes

BC - Good
Wrath - Good
Cata - Bad
Panda - Good
WoD - Bad
Legion - Good
BFA - Decent
Shadowlands - Bad
Dragonflight - Bad
TWW - Most likely Bad

1 Like

It looks like you get it perfectly to me.

From the beta it’s not bad, and the dungeons seem to be fun. Don’t care much for the dawnbreaker but I can avoid it whenever possible, or even embrace it if I think that will be my weak point.

The first zone was pretty boring for me, but I like what comes after.

Overall, I think it will be a good expansion. Especially if we are seeing a slightly faster patch cadence.

Explains why they’re picking the biggest helmets they can find.

I don’t think it will be bad at all. At least not by my standards, or measurements of fun.

I think it’ll be a success. It’s biggest Success? Prolly not, but a big success for a 20 year old MMO. Can anyone else make that same claim?

::waits for DAoC and/or UO fans::

I think the game will be fine and the expansion will also be fine. I’m looking forward to seeing how this all twists together across 3 expansions. An impressive feat.