TWW is going to be bad isn’t it?

Really? I felt BFA and SL were waaaaaaaay worse.

2 Likes

You know, I just noticed tonight that I am no longer the Guild Master of my guild. It’s not the end of the world because its only my characters in the guild but I’m pretty sure Catelan has always been Guild Leader. Super weird.

It is World of Warcraft. It’ll be bad until the end of Midnight, then people will go “actually it was very good.”

Same as every other expansion.

2 Likes

Why?

1 Like

Assuming it remains unchanged from BETA I will be lev cap first day. Replace my heroic raid gear around lev 78.

1 Like

Naa Shadowlands was 100x worse, people forget just how bad Shadowlands actually was just the thought of choreghast makes me shudder.

6 Likes

How did they not allow people to do proper testing? People have been testing it for months. What is “proper testing” to you?

The dungeons are supposedly worse than the Dragonflight dungeons (which I thought impossible)

So yeah gonna be a disaster.

Hero talents will also just add a lot of bloat and be impossible to balance. S1 with 4 Warthin dungeons is gonna be real ruff.

Delves also look real disappointing.

8 Likes

Blizzard left the building long ago…

3 Likes

Are you okay? Do you need to talk to someone?

11 Likes

Rated Battleground Blitz will make this one of the best expansion for me I couldn’t care less if the dungeons, raids or any PvE stuff is bad or not.

2 Likes

than why are you here?

Won’t be as bad as WOD.

Won’t be as good as Legion.

Will probably be a better BFA (pre-Corruption).

The non-playable systems genuinely seem good (Warbands especially). But the playable stuff is just Dragonflight patch 10.3. Quite an expensive patch if you like to focus on player power.

2 Likes

I resubbed to get hype and doing some Mop Remix to level characters… but after the pre-patch event my hype is 0. The expansion adds nothing new besides dark iron dwarves and delves that’ll be fun for the first few times only…

1 Like

But unlike Covenants that went away after SL ,hero talents are meant to be ever green and expanded on after TWW.

Possibly but at least they won’t have things like Legendaries tied to them amd won’t be mandatory for actual high end content .

it has a warlords vibe certainly with all being bugged and the game barely working, also my performance, lol, I open the game and I’m a like, 3 fps for 2 minutes, and then the game crashes after 45 minuets

2 Likes

Oh god, yeah, it is giving warlords energy. Except the Warlords Prepatch event was actually kind of fun. At least we got a new dungeon boss.

1 Like

TWW is going to be bad isn’t it?

Im not buying it for any of my accounts until I hear this forum going crazy with love for it.
I enjoyed DF…I really dont want to have another garbage expansion leaving that same taste of dirt and sewage in my mouth for 2 years like BFA and SL did.

If the forum ends up loving TWW I’ll buy it when the first round of catch up gear comes out, possibly.

thank you for this useless comment

Which you can change freely, don’t have to grind conduits for, don’t have conduit energy to deal with . . . so nothing like covenants.

They aren’t 8+ layers long (in one run), give relevant gear and aren’t mandatory for M+/Raid progression so nothing like Torghast.

Try again.

3 Likes