TW's kicking that booty

we all got that stuff bruh. question is do u have chill? 'cause I suspect u don’t.

2 Likes

What do you mean “move”? SCREW THIS IM GOING BACK TO LFR!

1 Like

*Ties Varb to a tree in Elenedhel’s yard…

Yeah i had trouble a while back just doing it on a 70+. Not TW just reg dungeon. It felt pretty overtuned

1 Like

When it was current, nobody wanted to do it. It was tight. The TW version is tight too. Too tight.

I just did Magister’s Terrace a bit ago as my last TW for the quest, and in contrast to Arc I swear we could have put on blindfolds and just facerolled around the place until we finished it. So easy.

1 Like

Yeah lol i just finished MT on my dh. Super easy

Did you also have to walk up hills both ways in the snow…to play your computer??

2 Likes

/snicker…

1 Like

It is kind of interesting with tuning for the old expos especially from 80-90, where you can pick Cata or MoP dungeons. Many Cataclysm dungeons can murder groups in an instant while MoP ones are snooze faceroll easy.

2 Likes

MoP dungeons were faceroll easy when they were current. That was the only thing I didn’t like about that xpac.

Good lord you weren’t kidding about Arcatraz. We go in and bear tank pulls a little too much, blood worms start knocking everyone down everyone dies, pug heals leaves. All my armor was in yellow, 425 gold for one death WTH! We slowed down and pushed along but wow did things hit hard.

2 Likes

and if you die further in without killing all the archers up front, you can’t even run back because there is a constant stream of mobs continuously spawning near the entrance to wreck you… so the group has to come back for you. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We got past that point thankfully. Funny part was the mobs were harder than the actual bosses LOL

Some of those old dungeons required crowd control to beat mechanics and speed runs just won’t work.

I’d be curious to see what shattered halls would be like, haven’t done it as yet.

No no …shadow labs, I don’t think it’s on the list however.

1 Like

You’re right! It eases up towards the end but that first one or two thirds… good God.

Wrong.

1 Like

MagT is notoriously easy on TW compared the others. Surprising considering I don’t recall it being that way on release. (So many people struggled with the 2nd last boss)

1 Like

This is what happens when people actually have to pay attention and put effort into dungeons.

This is what WoW needs to bring back.

5 Likes

Shattered Halls is alright. You just need to remember to clear the sides otherwise they pull with the other packs. There are a lot of melee mobs so you can kite them out with multiple packs as long as people are either dealing with the casters or CC them. You certainly can’t face tank them all easily (perhaps with decent Leggos).

Still have to watch pulls with the Rogue mobs. They can cause packs to significantly increase in strength, their opening cheap shot also drops threat so if you let them open on you mid pull expect everything to run to the dps/healer.

The Ogre boss doesn’t seem too bad. I’ve heard issues about him one-shotting with his enrage however I always play it safe so I haven’t noticed it happen yet.

Kargath is a lot easier than he has ever been.
Overall it’s a lot weaker than TBC.

I did a round of TWs on this toon, heirloom geared 70-80 alt including Arc, Black Morass, Mana Tombs.

You just need to play properly. We had a single wipe in Arc when I pulled 2 robots together and they both discharged immediately before I got some mitigation up. My bad. Every mob hurts in Arc so you just don’t pull 2 packs unless you’re prepared with good CDs.

BC TW is what dungeons should always be. Hard hitting, require the group to react to tank getting CCd, help reduce damage on the tank by stunning the mob that mortal strikes or kidney shots, interrupt the fear/poly/heal etc.

People have been coddled for too long and the average skill level of the community gets lower every expansion. No sympathy, get good. Not even good, just not terrible.

2 Likes