Two races are getting dark elf appearance

yes to Corgi werewolves

3 Likes

If Alliance gets another Horde theme, and the void elves then get 3 themes they can pick from whenever they want, one of which is specifically Horde on a Thalassian elf model, I will be beyond annoyed.

1 Like

I just want the option for pink hair. Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

I hope the red eyes are for void elves, night elf dark ranger is not interesting at all. Considering void elves can wear the dark ranger set, i bet we are getting red eyes too.

1 Like

4 Likes

There isn’t really a “Dark elf” appearance. Its dark ranger appearance.

If it’s actually being given to Velf

Jeeze

Just merge the two races
 what’s the point anymore

2 Likes

Yes.

You are a boring old human so you only get boring old human colors.

So there :tongue: .

Oh wait, I am a boring old human too.

:cry: .

1 Like

Yes!!! Finally!!!

Why even lock hair colors to certain races only?

1 Like

the hell you talking about? through void elves you got forsaken and pure blood elves

the faction with 1/3 of the elves has more flavors then the one with 2/3

Thank you!!!

Why the heck would the Blood Elves get Dark Rangers who are related to Sylvanas who only had Dark Rangers once she was the leader of the Forsaken?!

1 Like

Its not a new race genius.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/dark-ranger-elf-customization-coming-in-patch-9-2-5-with-return-to-lordaeron-327215

1 Like

This Dark Ranger bullcrap is ruining the chances for DKs to get anything except those stupid flames. At least give me a damn option for just blue with no stupid flames.

Don’t want blood elves.

Want High Elves!

Those are not High Elves, they are pretend high elves.

3 Likes

As much as I don’t mind more customization for roleplayers
 It is pretty ridiculous that the velves can be any combination of sin’dorei in existence.

3 Likes

Blood elves should get nothing at all.

Literally the most spoiled race in the game with just about every class unlocked.

4 Likes

ok void elf

ok what’s the difference? I thought the blood elves were high elves just with a new name.

dont get gaslighted