Two races are getting dark elf appearance

Dark elf appearance is going to be for blood and void elves

5 Likes

What are you talking about?

4 Likes

Why would void elves get them? There’s no lore scenario where that makes sense.

8 Likes

Why would Void Elves get it? Where it that even posted?

I’d guess NEs too; Sylvanas raised plenty of them and Calia wandered off with them and Derek to teach them inner pace (or something) at the end of BfA.

Void elves shouldn’t be getting this at all. Blood and night elves should be getting it. Not void elves.

9 Likes

Stupid youtubers with clickbait titles getting hopes up for a new race even though another elf race was extremely unlikely. Hopefully they don’t force dragonface race to look like elves in no dragonface form. So many elf faces.

1 Like

It should be for Belf and Nelf. Some Nelfs got brought back as dark rangers after all.

1 Like

More customization for elves? Oh goody.

3 Likes

You sound like a grumpy old dwarf who is slightly eccentric and racist against elves. “stupid elf faces… rabble rabble rabble.”

4 Likes

I’ll get it, then probably wait until the hype dies down to wear it, if I do. Have a feeling it will be like when transmog launched and suddenly every other Paladin was wearing a judgement set.

as an orc i find this incredibly speciest and really hope dark elf orcs gets added soon or o will be sueing for discrimination against my persons.

1 Like

only void elves should get it.

5 Likes

Gnomes should get the dark ranger look, lol.

5 Likes

someone in the wowhead comments said that, according to what the coding says, it will be for BE and VE. take that with a grain of salt i guess

2 Likes

I support my displaced Shadowrun Ork friend.

1 Like

Did someone say Dark elf? :wink:

3 Likes

actually the frosaken(undead) should be. alliance shouldnt be getting another horde elf theme tho for sure

1 Like

Worgen gnomes please.

4 Likes

Dont wish that upon us please we already get left out enough ;.;

1 Like