Two players looking to transfer

Two veteran players looking to join a guild. Feral Druid and all specs priest as mains. Looking for a guild that raids 8pm-11pm eastern twice weekly. Prefer a team with a pvp players / rbg team as well but not necessary.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/shadow-council/hémlock
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/shadow-council/larrina

Hello,

Our guild, Mirrored Reasoning, on Stormage Alliance is currently recruiting DPS for our mythic team. We would need to get your Ilvl up a bit before you could join the roster full time, but we run an alt run on Wednesday nights 9-11pm EST. We do events daily , RBG’s on Fridays, Mythic + on the weekends. Please message me on battletag if you are interested.

Raid times - Tues/Thurs 830-1130PM EST 9/9 H 4/9M

Scarypriest#1255

Hi Larrina and Hemlock, “Unbroken Alliance” is a large casual progressive guild on Stormrage, that our GM has had for 10 years now. In this particular guild we have many older players in their 50s, 60s, and 70s, along w/ younger adults. Our raid days are T/W 8-10 pm est. (prog.) and Sat/Sun 8-10 pm (GM’s choice- can be alt., achieve, or prog. continuation run). We use Vent 3.08 (some guildies were having problems w/ their systems using Discord or in-game chat, so we went back to Vent), food, flasks, repairs provided. All of our main raiders are 400+ geared. Right now we have been LF another healer and would love a priest and some more dps. Our GM loves doing Keys. She will schedule them whenever she is on-line depending on what keys guildies have (up to 15s). We also have our pet, mount, and transmog hounds. As for pvp, we have no arena teams, but there are members who do the pvp weeklies and BGs. If we sound like the perfect fit for both of you, just IM me in-game (alts- Aznaa, Janellewitch, Robinsmeow, and Bixbite) for either more info/invite. Hope to have the both of you w/ us!

Larrina,

Good evening. My name is Zavik and I am the GM of the guild The Bloodline. Our raid times fit what you are looking for twice weekly 8-11 Eastern time on Tuesday and Wednesday, with alt fun run on weekends from 11a-2pm. We are an AOTC focused guild and you can find us in Discord most every evening. We are constantly running Mythic+ on non raid nights and even get into some world pvp and bg’s every once in a while. Add me on real ID btag - Zavík#1323 We look forward to speaking with you.

Regards,

Zavík

Hello Hemlock & Larrina! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less.

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Hey,

Another Feral lover, there’s literally dozens of us! We don’t really have a PVP team or RBG, but we do a lot of activities, I’m sure the possibility to gather around a few people wouldn’t be too hard if someone tried. We did have a 5man squad for BGs back in Legion…

We’re currently on the lookout for more raiders and friends with 8.2 near us and for more in the future. We’re a relatively stable guild that aims to get every AOTC and slowly make our way through mythic content. We had a month or two break, but we’re now slowly starting it up again.

We’re a good group of friends that has been together for a while, a big majority of the current members has been around since Legion and some even before then. If you’d like to know more, I’ll let you check us out.

Cheers!

Hello Oshmold! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! I know you say you have a guild, but perhaps we could merge together and build our community stronger. Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less.

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart: