Two Old School Raiders LF AOTC Guild

Husband and wife team looking to raid Fri-Sun in a medium to high end raiding guild. Prior experience includes US Top 20 in Vanilla (full Naxx40 clear), server firsts through early WotLK, and other minor achievements.

Player 1:
Blood DK 409 - Havocow-Suramar

Player 2:
BM Hunter 409 - Arangar-Suramar

Hey there! Im not sure if you are willing to, but if you wanted to switch to DPS, we would love to have both of you!

Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 2/2N Crucible. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Hi Havocow,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est
9/9, 1/2 h (killing uunat tonight)

If you’ve got some time, I’d like to talk. Can fit a tank. Hope to hear from you.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

You want to raid on Wed/Thur 8-10 PM EST I have a community of cross realmers. No need to swap servers or guilds. We coordinate via the community channel and a discord channel. Currently normal BoD to still gear people but we plan on going into heroic shortly (as quick as the gear drops for everyone allow). Trying to get everyone leveled together and build a community to get into heroic.

We are not a Mythic raiding guild though as a FYI.

Thanks for reading. Wanna join up add me kendrickious#1349 or dagde#1138 and I will pass community and discord info.

Hi there Havocow!

Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you and your wife! We are always looking for more ranged DPS and have an immediate opening for a tank on our heroic only raid team. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 1/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!