Two New WoW Classic Realms Opening In This Region

Is it easier to manage communities if you keep them in queues?

Please blizzard we don’t need more Realms we need the cap increased and we need free player transfers from high pop to low-medium to balance this out.

HAHAHA YES!!! Love this

YOU DO NOT NEED INCREASED CAP LMAO… If everyone stayed now it be insane at 60 zones… You need free transfers.

He had a pet boar named Galdor (with an expletive attached to it) and constantly insulted me and singled me out, as you’re doing now. How about you tell me your former forum posting name?

Btw, all his pet names were forcefully changed.

Go online Anathema and show us the /who results. Then after you do that, try to stop lying. It also took you about an hour to make this post, you must really be fuming mad to spend that much time responding to me.

Maybe you’re Weili (Morehwine). It’s hard to keep track of all the people I’ve had a significant impact on.

Or maybe this guy:

Yes, I was wrong so far by 4 servers. I confidently stated there would be no more than 28 and there’s now 32.

If you’re Nellxer, you’re such a hilarious joke because your conservative estimate is currently 43 servers off.

It’s 4 days and 5 hours into week 1. Here’s my original estimate for an MC clear, I now think it’ll be faster:

Why don’t you stop selectively quoting me and go after extraordinarily wrong estimates and statements like this:

I agree, this is a serious problem. but the thing is, most people do that only because they’re afraid to log off. When I went off to dinner for like 30 mins, I don’t want to come back and wait 3 hrs again, so for that 30 mins I either run into a wall or ask my friend to kept my character log on. But by doing this we’re making the queue worse. The is an endless dead loop. I honestly don’t know how Blizzard can fix this.

Well, to be fair, if Blizzard is serious about layering going away by phase 2, it’s gonna take at least 75 servers, don’t you think? Even if populations ebbed a bit, a new phase will be like a new patch in many ways.

They are not even close to being able to prevent layering now. Like they could make each maxed out server into 10 and they’d all be way higher pop than Vanilla.

1 Like

Go online one of the new servers they released today, /who and see how many people are online. I think they’ve probably got enough servers now.

The queue on Skeram today is about 15% shorter today, despite it being a Friday.

Despite it being a Holiday weekend? Ok. Grobb was still a few thousand when I tried to log in earlier. Also, they have been very pointed about the fact that a medium pop realm today is much larger than a locked full realm in 2006. They’re gonna need to get rid of layering somehow, they don’t want 50k player servers.

Also, the longer they wait to release servers, the more invested players are in whatever initial progress they’ve made. Getting tougher to get people to move.

Taking a census of Anathema again. There’s a lot more players online now.

EDIT: 367 players online Alliance side.

Netherwind currently has 703 players online Alliance side:

https://i.imgur.com/h2gMTvb.png

how about horde

I think they’re pretty equal on both of these servers, can’t check as I’m doing a long census check of Ashkandi to get an idea of what Medium population numbers are.

EDIT: 4078 players online Ashkandi, Alliance side.

Yikes, that’s pretty concerning for Anathema.

So this the first time new server stayed low. I hope they will not create any more servers and just redistribute the load with xfers.

I rerolled and got to level 11 tonight on Anathema, but there are so few people on the realm according to my census. Went from one extreme to another.

Now I am feeling discouraged :frowning:

Maybe it has to do with layering?

Nah, the census addon and doing /who gives numbers for all layers. You can test this out by finding a friend or someone on another layer and /who’ing them.

Hopefully Blizzard uses those two servers for some free transfers from Full pop realms. It’s also possible they fill up more over the weekend.

Same here, I’m one of 4 level 13’s. Feel like I’ve been wasting my time with how this server is looking.