"Two Forms" should be a TOGGLE!

… I’m missing where OP asked to be in Human form during combat?

Theyre both.

Reading is hard for some people.

8 Likes

I don’t see the harm in fighting in human form as a worgen though. That would be fun to play around with in combat - shapeshifting between the two forms.

3 Likes

Lol imagine you’re in a real battle and your friend the werewolf is like “ I know I have this super strong form and it would help us win and all, but I think I’ll just fight as a human.”
You’d be like “Dude, do the wolf thing please. I’m dying over here.”

5 Likes

did you just post that on a panda? lol

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

4 Likes

I would have no problem with any of the races having more customization.

If you want to be a Worgen who hates her wolf side and tries to hide it, well that’s a great RP hook and honestly isn’t that basically Genn Greymane’s story in the intro questline?

3 Likes

It sounds to me like worgen should be in combat automatically. Then shift to human form when you drop combat. If you want to walk around out of combat in worgen form for RP this should be a toggle.

1 Like

Worgen resto druids revert back to their werewolf form when they enter combat if they aren’t in that form already. How does that help them heal better? Also they don’t melee except in cat or bear form anyway

1 Like

any way to macro something like that?

i read this as two forums should be a toggle…

2 Likes

There’s a couple ways to play with it, but it’s really hit-or-miss on whether or not it works. Especially when you get shapeshifting involved.

2 Likes

Typical trolls giving typical troll answers. Hilarious.

It’s like some internal struggle they can’t handle:

“Why be worgen then? Why would you ask for change? Change! Argh! Ahh! Change!? WHY DO PEOPLE ASK FOR CHANGE?! WOW IS PERFECT!”

A simple toggle is a perfectly reasonable request.

12 Likes

ah…I see.
I have a few worgens but I never really played with the forms thing much

lol…you do have to wonder why people who have ZERO vested interest in an outcome will devote their lives to fighting against it lol.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s a QoL thing. Same deal with the mount form of Dragonwrath - you can jury-rig some macros, but they’re just not reliable enough to not be annoying.

1 Like

The devs have tools for this. Warmode stays as is. For the rest of the 99% of players, we get the toggle for worgen.

You know whats funny? when a worgen changes into their super powerful form, they ae no stronger than the human they used to be.

Kinda like Drinking demon blood is supposed to make orcs stronger, but they seem to be abou tthe same as their non-corrupted brethren the Mag’Har.

2 Likes

It would be cool if it was a toggle.

3 Likes

Lets be honest here if Blizzard cared about Worgen we would have gotten a racial revamp when every other core race did. But we got nothing. The big thing about Worgen is the wolf form is what we become. If people want to RP/Use the human form out of combat that is fine. But as they say in the lore in times of stress the Worgen can no longer control it and the wolf is set free. Even in death we are Worgen, any Worgen you see in SL are always in wolf form. So the curse changes the character on even a spiritual level. For those who want to out of Combat be human I do wish they would add a toggle for that but with how little time and effort Blizzard puts into Worgen after they broke the addons ability to do that they kind of were saying we dont want this.

4 Likes

Yes, you should.

Worgen is now your primary form, not human, and there is nothing in the lore that says a worgen automatically changes to human when they are calm; a worgen simply has the ability to change to human when they are calm. But they must still enact that ability and that act is what is represented by you pressing the icon.

And seriously, is clicking it that arduous? Time-consuming? Challenging?

https://www.technologitouch.com/reviews/best-computer-mouse-for-arthritis-hands/

1 Like