"Two Forms" should be a TOGGLE!

I shouldn’t have to click it after combat or shapeshifting every time. Make it a toggle, and when on, it should try to put you into human form whenever possible.

I should still go Worgen in combat, 100%. I just prefer to be a human when not actively fighting.

155 Likes

I’d rather it not go into Worgen automatically in combat, and let it just be a toggle period.

The only forced-worgen I think is really appropriate is if you are using the racial sprint or racial “mount.”

43 Likes

One of my favorite pictures I’ve saved is one where I went human at the end of a dungeon and when I left it, I got the beautiful image of the human form twisted into the Worgen running wild form. I still laugh every time I see it.

14 Likes

I can see the developer perspective in wanting to preserve the silhouette in combat. That’s fine. I can see the appeal for others of wanting to play a Gilnean that isn’t a Worgen, but I don’t think we can get Blizzard to budge on that bit.

I just want the existing option to be made more user friendly.

I hate strutting around Stormwind as a beast.

9 Likes

That’s fine. But I doubt they’ll spend the time to figure out the coding to change it. They can’t even get druid auto travel to work correctly.

You’re a Worgen not a human. If you don’t want to be a Worgen, don’t play one.

36 Likes

Worgens better than vulpera, at least worgen werewolf. They add vulpera and make game into furries. :triumph::pouting_cat::confounded:

3 Likes

The irony of this comment from a Pandarian is not lost.

Anyway OP I get it but there are just as many Worgen players who don’t even have 2 forms on the hotbar as they don’t like the human form. Maybe if Blizzard gave something unique to the Worgen human form rather than just copy pasting the Stormwind humans more people would use it. I play a Worgen to be a werewolf not a human. Blizzard knows what options Worgen want and they were the ones who purposely broke the old auto out of combat transform addon. So there is that.

Ps. Give Worgen optional tails and a lore correct 8 foot size.

12 Likes

I would wager that more people would use it if it was actually convenient to use.

For me, a big part of that fantasy is the struggle with the inner beast. The balance and contrast is what’s appealing. If I just wanted to be a hulking monster, I’d play Horde.

21 Likes

Seems reasonable, as long as players have the option of staying in worgen form out of combat, if they want.

Also, instant-cast Running Wild, please.

8 Likes

I don’t like the appearance of worgen so my druid always runs around in cat form.

British females your thing huh ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The biggest reason as to why I’ve never been able to play one is that it constantly puts me in wolf form.

I love the people and their accents and their history. So being forced into their wolf form all the time ruins them for me.

Being a wolf is cool and definitely a part of their appeal.

But I do not want to be constantly having to turn it off

8 Likes

OP isn’t asking for anything that isn’t already possible.

4 Likes

Yesss! I don’t know why it’s never been in a thing in WoW.

I mean, I’m not expert on this kinda lore but aren’t werewolves in human form a lot?

4 Likes
3 Likes

So basically it should have always been a toggle? xD

4 Likes

… and? OP isn’t asking to change that.

In havent tried a worgen in a bit.does it go back to human when you leave combat? With an active enter worgen button?

That would make sense to me

If you really don’t like the look of worgen, why are you playing one?

7 Likes

Dude, why are you this salty about ppl wanting to be in human form as a worgen? Worgen can turn into humans. It’s already there.

3 Likes