"Two Forms" should be a TOGGLE!

You’re better than this.

Apparently not.

That’s all there is to it.

The tech exists.

Let’s utilize it equitably.

2 Likes

Hardly, I seen worse idea’s pushed enough to make it to the live game.

And this idea isn’t a bad one.

2 Likes

The irony being that this idea already has been pushed into the live game. It just needs to be applied to a new context.

2 Likes

When it comes to people like this I like to check their history, it usually tells a story. This is a dead horse, but apparently the soar nerf is totally different.

And if you really want to talk about dead horses how about cross faction guilds?

I’m sure I could find more if I spent more than 20 seconds. Laughable hypocrisy.

I agree on this. I am also on the viewpoint that good companies stick to their word.

Since the tech is obviously there and a race already has it. It is time blizz keep to their word and put it on worgen too.

It is only the fair thing to do here anyways.

Too true. When I first started working in a, let’s say, “elevated” position I started reaching out to other stakeholders outside of the company regarding certain issues without prior approval from Corporate.

I got my wrist slapped. And rightfully so.

When you’re working for a company and communicating externally, your words are no longer your own. You are speaking for the company. Those doing the speaking and what is being said needs to have a certain level of control, because those become commitments. Even if the individual leaves the company, the company is still responsible for any communication by that individual as a representative.

When “Blizzard” makes a commitment, it doesn’t matter whose name was in blue. What matters is that the name was in blue.

1 Like

You really took it to another level of being triggered over something like this though it’s a redundant topic for over a decade where the ones you quoted me on are recent. Look if Blizzard implements it in then it happens, but I guess you wanna have the last laugh of saying “I told you so”. What a big baby you turned out to be.

I don’t look at player post histories, not only is it creepy, but like your doing in your post, it leads to personal attacks. Personal attacks don’t belong in discussions, and i will ask that you please remain civil.

This though will never be true since blizz had already promised the feature. It does not matter what time they did it. Unless they say otherwise, it is expected to be held accountable to keep that promise.

1 Like

Considering Blizzard motives so far it could happen whenever they feel like it. Look how long it took them to get glowing eye colors for worgen and other advancements. Technically they’re slowly getting new workers here and there so it might not be that bad compared to old Blizzard. They really have no choice at this point looking at their competition and more to come.

I like to know who I’m dealing with when they have a take I find off kilter. Are they someone with an honest point of view I disagree with? Trolling? Or as in this case, inexplicably having a different take on a very similar topic.

20 seconds to see if you’re honest or full of crap seems like time well spent when I find you’re full of crap.

The tails I support, but the 8ft tall?
Try riding the tree mount through a door… that’s your 8ft Worgen…

Yes but its lore correct and you Tauren and Zandy trolls are already 8 feet so why cant we be. (PS. I know Tauren should be 10 feet according to lore but Blizzard would have to redesign everything to fit a 10 foot Tauren.)

I don’t think you can personally handle discussions well especially when it comes to disagreements. Seeing how you handle it you just got a bully mentality and I wouldn’t be surprised you do these bad manner tactics on any sort of social medias. Take notes from Greatbrae because he didn’t result to your level and neither did OP.

If you had a disagreement with some consistent reason behind it, I could easily handle it. (Not that I think one exists on this subject in particular, but I have to keep an open mind) It is when you have neither reason nor consistency I freely call you a hypocrite, because that is what one is. When your hypocrisy was exposed, instead of reassessing or clarifying, you tripled down and proved the adage:

“When you have the facts on your side, pound the facts, when you have the law on your side, pound the law, and when you have neither, pound the table.”

I went searching for the facts as you saw them, because my intuition told me something was off. With the most minimum of a peek I found blatant inconsistencies, and when I brought them up you went straight to the table. That told me all I needed to know.

Hey do whatever your mindset makes you feel good, but this is our last time conversing because you’re the triggered type to do stuff like this and I know it leads to toxic discussions and ain’t normal either. I know the posters who I can talk to without them going an extra mile because one didn’t like their worgen concept being called “a dead horse”.

The scale of the races and the very geography of the world itself is only ever going to be a relative representation of the “real” scale of the world and its inhabitants. It’s not going to be 1:1 for a variety of reasons.

Yes but we know 8 feet tall works in game 2 races are already that size. When Blizzard themselves confirmed Worgen lore size it’s just odd that Worgen in-game are so small yet there are alot of times we see Worgen npcs at the correct size.

But size needs to be relative. Tauren are bigger, so they need to be relatively bigger, even if both are smaller than they are in “reality.”

And NPCs sizes aren’t indicative of reality, either. Jaina and Sylvanas tower over Tauren. Again, because size are representative - in these cases, representative of importance to game mechanics.

1 Like