Two days until Mechagnomes

The fact is that people asked for a mechagnome race…and it was noticed.
It doesn’t matter if they’re the least played race…Gnomes are the least played race, it shouldn’t’ be a surprise.
I think a portion of the louder complainers are helfers who are kind of salty. :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Now this is a Sunday thread. :popcorn:

You’ve got people who hate Mechagnomes and people pretending to like them.

2 Likes

Maghar do have a lot of skins but I think the fire on the DI is much cooler.

they’re literally just green orcs. they don’t have the mechagnomes customization at all. i only have one because i can’t be a green orc priest. there’s literally no reason to even roll one if you don’t want to be a priest. their racials are some of the worst in the game, unlike DIDs. or even look at nightborne racials vs velf racials.

https ://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bo6mar/ya_know_what_maybe_hrothgar_arent_that_bad_after/

Even the FFXIV community thought it was a joke. Stop dragging High Elf players into every discussion that has nothing to do with them?

5 Likes

You must not know that Kultirans had more love and care, time and energy put into them than all the other allied races combined.
Last I looked that is an Alliance race.
Really time to get over the ‘horde bias’ train.

Everytime i see a female gnome it just reminded me of the pedo Elvinelol.

they want skinny pale blonde elves. something as cool as a kul tiran is lost on them. honestly if blizz had given horde kt and mechagnomes it would’ve been better let them have high elves, and higher elves. whatever.

2 Likes

Ah yes, the overweight humans, just what the Alliance wanted am I right. :joy:

Like you, I’m trolling too, give me a like.

4 Likes

Mag’har are interesting with all of their skins, but their racials are such hot garbage it’s hard to get into them.

1 Like

I wanted cute snek people and all I got were diaper gnomes :sob:

6 Likes

if i could be a green orc priest i wouldn’t care. but as of right now maghar is the only way to have the orc priest i’ve wanted since i started playing. i was SO salty in cata when GNOMES and TAUREN got priests but orcs didn’t. -.-

Did you also miss the requests, for years, for sliders so that each of the races weren’t all one body shape?

Last I checked, there’s still no sliders.

1 Like

Well I guess you missed my point.

i started out this game as a dwarf paladin. when i made my first real alt it was a tauren druid. chubby awesome races is what i like. i only have one elf at all and i boosted him and use him to help friends. these people can’t seem to understand that people have different preferences. something being “cool” like a kt/mechagnome is just as important for some of us as them being “pretty” like a velf or helf is for them.

1 Like

I know…
Nice to see you again, btw. :hugs:

1 Like

Hey now. Don’t give up on Sethrak yet.

Put a suggestion in the in game suggestion box.

:snake: :heart: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

these threads make me so irritated though because they accuse those of us who love those races of trolling. why would i have moaned for months about how unfair the kt unlock was if i didn’t actually really want to play them? i have a bunch made but i’m waiting for the leveling changes to go through and then i’ll have 093485039485304958345 of the kts at cap.

3 Likes

Until MGs get Druids and Shamans.

The only roll they are worthy of - Motorball sphere

1 Like