Two days until Mechagnomes

these threads make me so irritated though because they accuse those of us who love those races of trolling. why would i have moaned for months about how unfair the kt unlock was if i didn’t actually really want to play them? i have a bunch made but i’m waiting for the leveling changes to go through and then i’ll have 093485039485304958345 of the kts at cap.

3 Likes

Until MGs get Druids and Shamans.

The only roll they are worthy of - Motorball sphere

1 Like

Well, on the other hand, there’ll be plenty of diaper rp to come to goldshire soon.

WELL it’s not a human, gnome, draenei, dwarf or elf variant so it’s probably not happening.

1 Like

they’d have been horde if they were an allied race. it 110% was never going to be an alliance allied race. did you do the horde questing yet?

I found the thread asking for them

2 Likes

I am looking forward to playing them on the Horde soon, maybe next patch or pre-launch.

1 Like

That’s actually terrifying, thanks for the image :no_mouth:

Are we not allowed to be disappointed that we didn’t get something more creative like the Sethrak?

2 Likes

And the most popular response on that thread was “please no.”

6 Likes

sethrak would’ve been horde though. it was never gonna be an alliance allied race. just do the horde questing and you’ll see.

Wow, a thread from april of 2019 with only 500 comments and twice as many people saying no then yes in the comments. lmao

7 Likes

So?
Doesn’t change the fact there are people that were passionate about wanting to play one.

2 Likes

That’s fine by me. I personally just want to see them playable. Yeah, Alliance would be preferable since I main Alliance but I’ll defect Horde if they were to be added Horde side. I like both factions.

2 Likes

there are some of these people… if it was announced that the next races to come to wow were helves for alliance and orgres for horde would complain and moan that horde got something new and alliance didn’t, despite the fact they make megathread after megathread about how much they want helves. lol

1 Like

Honestly, I’m finding it hard to believe these people aren’t trolling in this thread. Like you said, even the thread they linked is just mockery of the very idea.

2 Likes

Horde gets Sethrak, alliance will get MechaDwarves with flesh appendages and robot bodies

If anyone disbelieves that I truly am happy for the coming of MechaGnomes and their glorious vibrating setting, I would be more than happy to prove myself to you.

I hereby challenge all dissenters to a game of naked Twister; winner takes all.

6 Likes

Same here if they go Horde I too will go there and it will be clear to me that Blizzard has no imagination when it comes to the Alliance because its about time they throw out most of the outdated and tired tropes and themes of the Alliance its mostly a just a bother that blocks creativity for the faction.

1 Like

I’d wager it’ll be the Slim Kul’tirans vs Sethrak. Because somewhere someone asked for a slider, but apparently that translated into a full allied race.

3 Likes

i wanted horde to get worgen. ally got them. you know what i did? i have THREE max level worgen on my alliance server. you don’t have to delete all your alliance toons to make a horde one.

1 Like