Two Casuals Looking for Fun, Laid Back Guild

Hello! A buddy and I are looking for a laid back guild to progress with. We’re casual players, dads, have full time jobs, and like to play other games as well. We want to see and do all the content, but likely won’t end up pushing keys or being mythic raiders (but who knows?).

Right now, our intent is to play healer/tank. My buddy is planning on resto shaman and I main guardian druid. However, I am flexible and willing to change roles and/or classes for the right guild.

We will likely be average performers, but want to have fun and learn without the pressure of a set raid team and mandatory times!

Also, I know it matters less than ever now, but we are Horde on Area 52.

THE DIGNIFIED
Everything fun from AOTC+ progression raiding to push RBG’s, we have it all. Old school activities and the best guildies anywhere.
We make no demands of anyone other than respect your mates. RBG push team and Prog raid team have requirements as expected.
Calendar Events:

• Gold raffles monthly
  • Mythic Monday event for all, 7pm CST weekly (need leader)
  • Casual current content raids, Fri Sat 6-8pm CST for all
  • Progression AOTC+ raid team, Tue Wed 8pm CST (seeking 2 more dps).
  • Old raid and dungeon night, Thur 7pm CST each week
  • Push RBG team, 8pm CST 2 nights a week
  • RBG’s for all, 8pm CST 4 nights a week
    (seeking another pvp officer/recruiter for the guild).
  • Random pvp shenanigans
  • Annual transmog contests
  • Guild parties with mount give-aways twice a year

Bnet Raid Lead: Death#12773
Bnet GM: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445
Or leave a message here.

Hey my guild is lookin for new players who are fun and decent. If you guys think you’d do okay doing like maybe up to portal keys as a rough goal and think heroic raid maybe is something youre interested in difficulty-wise we might be a decent match?

We’re totally fresh and looking to kinda build the right environment for the vibe and level of content we all want to do so if that sounds about right for you both feel free to hit me up

discord - razzilith

Guild = Scuff Muffins

hey steakumm!
my guild might be what you are looking for. we all have kids and jobs and are laid back. we all like to chat and hang out. we are also horde on area 52
Sick Society is a Retired raiding guild with experienced leadership looking to build a m+/casual/social/leveling guild. We are very friendly and we do a little bit of everything. New and old players are welcome! Whisper one of us for an invite or add my btag Barbiedoll#11882

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Contact info:
discord vrnexus
battle tag Kingdave101#11936

Hey Steakumm (Love the name btw) :grinning:

Depending on your age range - or if you’re comfortable playing with older folk - Sunday Drivers would love to have you check us out!

We’re Horde based, but cross faction. We consist mostly of players over the age of 40, but have a few 30 somethings in the mix. We also have a few dads who play and are trying to juggle family and game time. With us, it’s all about real life first - we get it.

We’re all about trying to keep a ‘family’ feel type guild - where everyone knows everyone. We have been having a blast going into TWW together and are looking forward to possibly getting some funcore, very casual raiding going in the, hopefully, not to distant future. We’re a very casual guild and we want everyone to feel comfortable playing the game the way they enjoy most and try to offer options for playstyles that everyone can enjoy.

If you’re interested - find us in the guild finder, or with alliance you can join our community - also called Sunday Drivers - and join through the link there. We don’t do cold invites, so please say something about yourself in the app. (age or age range at least is a must) We also have a pretty active discord, although we don’t always voice chat. Feel free to contact me via message if you’d like more info & have fun out there!

Good Morning!

We are looking to add to our roster currently, a lot of us are in the same boat. Dads, real life responsibilities and such, and we heavily take that into consideration when doing content in the game.
We are full on tanks currently for the raid roster (OT spot may be open? not sure yet) but we could use another healer as well.

Here is a link to our OG posting that has more details on our guild. Shoot me some disc or Bnet info if you’re interested!