[NA] [H/A] <Perseverånce> |W/Th 8p-11p EST | LF DPS & Healers

<Perseverånce>
-Description-
Newly formed guild of a few merged groups of players getting ready for TWW. Pretty laid back midcore guild. We have a wide variety of veteran players as well as brand new players.
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a brand new player you are more than welcome. New players are advised to be open to advice from veteran players if needed.
We are very understanding to real life responsibilities of members and value a Real Life > Video Game mentality.
We will have teams pushing M+ as well with variety of members who will push high rating and mid rating.
We welcome members from both factions as well as any server. We are however a US-Area52 Horde guild (not that this matters anymore). Also, if you’re not looking to raid and just need a place to call home to do group content at random you are more than welcome!

-Goals-
Primary: AOTC by mid season (aiming for earlier).

Secondary: Mythic Raiding progression mid to late season.

-Needs-
Healer - Currently, we have no Priest, Pres. Evoker.

DPS/Healer OS - Primarily for Mythic raid prog we are in need of a DPS that can OS heal in certain situations.

DPS - We are in need of Shadow Priests, and Rogues. However we are open to other classes as well as it doesn’t hurt to have multiples.

Management Style
Stepping away from the traditional Guild Master with officers guild style we are utilizing more of a Guild Council style method. This is primarily due to the merging groups of players that are in the guild. Each Council member has the same amount of power as the next. As the guild grows we will add officers to assist the Council in management. If you have a group of members that are interested in coming into the guild this could prompt a council seat for the leader of your group.

Raid Loot
This is still TBD. However, group loot will probably be the norm for Normal and Heroic raids. There may be small stipulations to this when it comes to tier set bonus to ensure each raid member gets their 2/4 set at a fair rate. Could also implement a max gear count per week to ensure gear is spread fairly amongst the raid. Again, this is all TBD.

If you are interested feel free to reach out here or simply apply to our guild posting in-game by searching the name Perseverånce.

Whether you join or ranks or not, have a great time in TWW and may the RNG gods be in your favor!

Thank you for your time!

NOTE: The guild is a Horde guild. So if you are alliance we will need to be Bnet friends in order to invite you!

2 Likes

We are really excited to have new people join our groups this coming expansion.

We are eager to see who will be joining us in our Guild! Both veteran and new players can join us here. Our goal is to have fun while running these Raids in heroics & mythics during TWW. I hope to get a chance to meet some of you soon!

Hello, im a returning player looking for pretty much what you guys have going, im looking to start with aotc and then hopefully make a push towards halfway mythic, i can play any healer was wondering if u guys still have a spot open

1 Like

Absolutely! Shoot me a message in game on this character or feel free to apply to our recruitment post in game and I can get you an invite. We can talk details on what you want to main once we get you onboard!

for some reason im having trouble finding the guild in the guild search, if you want you can ginvite Mimmirr-Dalaran or i can try msging you when your on next

I’m on now if you want to try whispering me. I can’t find your character name for some reason. Cross Realm guild stuff is still a bit buggy it seems.

yea must be whats happening my bnet is Zeuws#1355 if we can do it that way

Hello,

Any room for a Frost DK/Hunter?

I believe we are heavy on Hunters right now but should have a spot for you on your DK! The roster may change between now and raid launch as well as people find their mains. Feel free to apply to our in game posting by searching Perseverånce in the guild finder. Or I can let you know when myself or one of the other officers is online to get ya an invite!
If the character you are joining on is Alliance the person inviting you would need to be bnet friends just as a heads up.
We look forward to meeting you!

Thank you for getting back to me!

I applied on the DK, name is Nuggies.

Thank you again!

Hi, I’d be interested in applying.
my bnet is Fae#11161

Good to have ya! If someone hasn’t beaten me to it I will jump on and get the invite to ya this evening!

Awesome! Thank you!

Hey there! I can get you added this evening if one of our other officers doesn’t beat me to it.

Bumping up!

1 Like

Hey there, looks like it might be a good fit for me. What are you anticipated raid days/times?

Hey there! We will be raiding Wednesday/Thursday nights from 8pm - 11pm EST.

Awesome, i just found ya’ll on Guild Finder and applied.

My Bnet is Caeb##11494

1 Like

Sounds good! Myself or one of our officers will shoot accept your app soon!