Two Alliance races got dark ranger options, while one Horde did

These are confirmed to be coming eventually, so he may as well cry about it now to hurry up and process the stages of grief.

2 Likes

Why would they?

Wasn’t there a recent interview with Holinka and Ion where they stated that they would introduce this kind of stuff where it made sense in the lore? That lasted all of 1 month, I guess.

2 Likes

Same reason VEs would? Apparently rule of cool is king.

I mean Nightborne were not risen into undeath at either Silvermoon or Teldrassil. Not sure why they would be dark rangers.

If they made it so that Forsaken could make themselves look like dark ranger NEs that’d be better.

2 Likes

This is… ridiculous, considering the Dark Rangers serve a (mostly) Horde allegiance. And disappointing to see Blood Elves sharing customization yet again. But more options are always good. Wish the skin wasn’t locked to the eyes.

10 Likes

They coulda just let BEs get a second distinct visual theme after VEs did, and if they had to pair it to Alliance let NEs have the options.

Though it woulda been cool to see an Alliance request get fulfill at the same time, maybe on Draenei or idk what.

But they really coulda left VEs out.

They let VEs in the core race pass, they let VEs in the AR pass that was really more for the ARs that needed a pass (like NB at the time), you would think VEs could sit out a patch especially one dealing w Dark Ranger customization.

6 Likes

And when were void elves raised into undeath?

10 Likes

Huh, I didn’t think I’d be disappointed to have more customization options in the game. Void elves getting dark ranger options is soo lame

7 Likes

Void elves make no sense with these options either yet they got them.
So its weird that nightborne were left out.

3 Likes

They’re walking back void elves. They realize the mistake they made with them, they’re just high elves now.

2 Likes

That’s my point. If VEs are getting it, Nightborne should as well.

8 Likes

I feel like I am in the same spot on BEs when arguably it could have been a win for BE fans who have felt the loss of visual uniqueness was unfair.

4 Likes

It wouldn’t be Nightborne though, it’d be the Night elf model.

This, VEs shouldn’t have gotten it but since they did they should have given NB too

3 Likes

This response doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

lol the qq is hilarious

6 Likes

Cry harder.

4 Likes

Nightborne aren’t Night elves.

Okay well hardly anyone plays them so they obviously don’t look that amazing. Even with the mole machine racial, hardly anyone wants to play one.

I’m almost finished leveling my dark iron dwarf shaman to 60 and I think I should’ve made it a pandaren or a vulpera or whatever; I mained a female dwarf shaman in Cata so I thought I would like it better but it’s trash!

1 Like