Two Alliance races got dark ranger options, while one Horde did

theyre auto granted to the barber shops and customization on new character

Blood elf players are by far the biggest whiners, they already have the best hairstyles in the game while void elves have close to zero good hairstyles. If cross-faction play were added earlier I would’ve never made my blood elf monk into a void elf monk because belf hair is so much better

15 Likes

They are but they will unironically sit there and claim that Void Elf players are the only ones who whine :skull:

10 Likes

Incorrect. Draenei have the best. No contest.

3 Likes

They want our heritage armor recolored blue too iirc Alliance “HE” fan artists have tried to pitch that idea for idk how long

4 Likes

TRUE the braided ones are so nice :sob:

1 Like

I didn’t either, but it’s one of those things I feel would inevitably happen.

I really try not to jump on the Helfer hate bandwagon but sometimes I do feel like if I were a business, customers like that would present problems to preemptively be solved. I’ve witnessed many elf on elf crimes here on the forums. (They crazy)

And they should have NEVER had this.

I’m honest to god debating on whether I’m renewing my sub next month. I’m so sick and tired of this bullcrap and the lore being more and more trashed.

Exactly. It’s like Blizzard just doesn’t even give a crap about ANY lore anymore.

Dark rangers are undead archers in service of the Forsaken or Sylvanas Windrunner. These cunning individuals, adept at manipulating opponents, are Darkfallen mainly composed of forcibly raised Farstrider rangers of Quel’Thalas. They now enjoy nothing more than sowing dissension and hatred within the enemy ranks.[1]

They didn’t agree to be raised. Sylvanas controlled them at first and then they were so pissed at Elune that they were manipulated to side with Sylvanas.

WERE. Not are. And Dark Rangers were **loyal to Sylvanas and the Forsaken. Literally NOWHERE was there ever a Void Elf Dark Ranger.

13 Likes

Nightborne have nothing to do with Dark Rangers anyway. They should def have given it to the Forsaken though, considering Nathanos and Forsaken Hunters are a thing.

6 Likes

Dude they did such a good job with Draenei hairstyles. Someone there at least loves us <3

Pretty vicious individuals for sure.

Cool. Still a stupid and wack story for the ‘rule of cool’ for NEs.

2 Likes

VEs shouldn’t have gotten these options. NEs at best if they had to give equal options.

But even this route they gave 2 Alliance races a Horde group and left the other elf race out all together. Do NB make sense for the options? No but neither do VEs

7 Likes

I didn’t say nightborne should get it. I was just providing information that they didn’t. In the same breath, void elves shouldn’t have gotten it either.

3 Likes

I don’t disagree. I hated it too.

Nelfs already got black eyes. Belf FEMALES should’ve been the only one to get red eyes.

1 Like

This doesn’t even come close to making up for how Horde got Zandalari trolls and vulpera in BfA while Alliance got fat humans and diaper gnomes; lol @ people talking about anti-Horde bias

7 Likes

I like VE having the option im going to play with dark rangers anyway so

8 Likes

You’re gottdamn right you won’t

9 Likes

Full agree. As I said earlier, if someone can point out just -1- Void Elf Dark Ranger NPC in the game, I’ll shut up and accept this.

But there isn’t one.

True, but we’d need to see those Night Elf Dark Rangers actually return to the Alliance first. Until then, this is still VERY MUCH a Horde aesthetic.

Agreed again. If they were going to go this route they should’ve gone all in and added them to the Nightborne too. That said, the better option would have been just Blood Elves, and barring that, Blood Elves and Night Elves.

8 Likes

What even is this? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What do we get for receiving Mag’har (who use textures from WoD) and tauren with different horns instead of void elves and dark iron dwarves?

2 Likes

No.