Two Alliance races got dark ranger options, while one Horde did

Translation: There are none.

7 Likes

the achievement literally states “dark ranger” elf customization

3 Likes

So shouldn’t it be for Nightborne? I’m so confused lmao

4 Likes

i have a void elf priest. but with blue eyes

If you didn’t quit the game over void elves getting natural hair and skin tones, you won’t quit the game for void elves getting green eyes either.

10 Likes

High Elf players I know don’t care for this. Dark Rangers are a Horde aesthetic and identity. There’s no reason for that to be on the Alliance.

20 Likes

nightborne were gone for 10,000 years. so none of this has happened to them

6 Likes

Logically you’d think so.

In reality Horde got screwed in customisation again.

6 Likes

It’s live yeah and confirmed for VEs/NEs/BEs

At most BEs/NEs but VEs already have two visually distinct themes, and it was already giving Alliance access to another Horde group if NEs got it, so now two Alliance groups have it and ?

4 Likes

I’m not gonna quit over it but I’m more than capable of voicing my disagreement with the choice. It’s ridiculous void elves got this with zero lore to support it.

27 Likes

If you think about it blood elves shouldn’t be allowed to be dark rangers because they aren’t even dark compared to void elves; void elves are the only real dark rangers

1 Like

I mean, Sylvie was raisin’ home girls in BFA, well after Nightborne joined. So…yes they should logically get it as well.

It’s an odd decision for sure.

4 Likes

It’s to satiate the people you just know would cry endlessly about it if they didn’t get it.

We all know it.

(I personally don’t have a horse in this elf race!)

2 Likes

When are Blood Elves getting Void Elf options? It makes no sense but the question is on the table bcz why do VEs now have 3 visually distinct themes

9 Likes

Omw to Oribos to pick up the quest! I wonder if the customization is account wide or will I have to do it on my Nelf/Belf chars too…

1 Like

the only players more salty than void elf players, are blood elf players.

14 Likes

Give them an inch…

Can’t wait for them to get Spellbreakers next. :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Honestly I didn’t see folks requesting it.

Same. I’m happy for the folks that wanted the option. I’m already thinking of makin’ a VE with it just to have her be part of the Kabal from hearthstone. But that would require leveling a VE and … eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh…

1 Like

How do you even get them? I completed the quest line.

They may as well at this point. Hell, just delete Void Elves and make Blood Elves neutral. Toss them Preternatural Calm and Ethereal Connection into the Racial pool and call it a day or something.

Void Elf Dark Rangers… bleh.

7 Likes