TWiW: The War Within Pre-Expansion is Now Live, Season of Discovery Phase 4, and More!

same I couldn’t figure it out. Know we know tho

I guess you all didn’t put a hold on your marketing materials. Seems most of the pre-expansion patch features are in busted town.

I’ll just be chillin’ on the MoP remix. Maybe I’ll try out the Harbinger thing… be ready for Tuesday and all.

1 Like

THAT picture. go awayt picture. LEAVE ME ALONE!@

I am curious as to when it will be ready?

“TWiW”? What does that stand for? The expansion’s name is “The War Within”, so maybe I can see “TWWi”, but not “TWiW”.

“This Week in WoW.”

It’s in all the articles right at the top, I believe.

That makes more sense, but very confusing given The War Within has almost the exact same abbreviation…

Cool, minus the fact that biggest feature warbank is still disabled…

1 Like

Exactly, we wasted an entire day for a thing that never came, and people being mad about flying, and bugs that broke things that were working in game like losing a walking animation, or a barrel not spawning for a questline.

#smallindiecompany

1 Like

More than anything I want to know when Chromie Time will be extended to 70. I Thought it was supposed to be part of the pre-patch. Will it be added with the Radiant Echoes Event? Please don’t say I have to wait till launch to level alts to 70.

Not really live when everything is broken. Thank goodness final fantasy didnt mess up this bad with their release. let them take my money.

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: #snort
You got a louder laugh out of me than you should have… good one.

2 Likes

A) Warband Banks
B) MANY MANY MANY achievements stripped away and progress lost
C) Quests broken like the whelp races when you try to start it they drop you out of the sky to your death
D) talent builds missing
E) Cross realm trading broken

What do we expect from a small indie company

1 Like