Twitch Mount drop

Most reassuring actually, truly, and I have good news, the darn mount finally appeared in my journal to be opened like it normally would have about five minutes ago.

The Server Error in connections vanished a little over 24 hours ago.

4 Likes

If there were any updates, Vrak is pretty on top of things as a rule, and would post it again in this thread. I’d just keep an eye on this thread, as this is kind of where everything on this forum is funneling.

2 Likes

UPDATE: as soon as i got home, ate dinner, took a hot shower, i log in, and i FINALLY got my hippogryph! there was no ticket response, so i cancelled the ticket. SO GLAD that frustrating wait is over, thank you!

4 Likes

Once the overall issue is confirmed as resolved replies will likely go out to everyone who was in the holding queue. We are getting positive reports thus far, but we tend to wait a b it as it can take a little while for the old requests to clear.

8 Likes

no biggie, i’m just stoked i finally got my mount! here’s hoping future twitch drops are smoother than Shal’dorei Silk

2 Likes

Everyone I have checked so far seems to have the license now.

If you don’t see it when you log in, make sure to check your filters. I believe this one is under Trading Card Game.

10 Likes

Thanks so much for letting me know to log-in and check and there is it! Gonna close my ticket now

3 Likes

Never mind. I just got mine.

1 Like

Just to give an Update. I have just got the mount i logged in and still didn’t have it then when i was messing in my Bank i got a notification saying i had a gift and in my collection it was wrapped. I GOT MY BLAZING BOI!

1 Like

Will do! I did not have it as of yesterday. Hopefully when I log in later I can check.

edit 2 hrs later
Just logged in and received it!

2 Likes

I has question. Does everything that is not obtained in-game require it’s own separate licence?

Everything, no. Certain things, yes.

3 Likes

Can you check for me. Have accounts linked. Shows i claimed the drop on twitch side. Been 11 days since i claimed and still now drop

If you are referring to the Blazing Hippogryph, Ralru, I don’t show the license for that drop on this Battlenet account, sorry.

There isn’t much that we can do except recommend some troubleshooting.

3 Likes