Twitch Mount drop

Guess I’ll just twiddle my thumbs and wait and see, both Twitch and Battle.net show I’m connected, and Prime Gaming is also connected so I’m at a loss if they cannot award the item, especially with my ticket over 25 hours of no response; only 4 days remaining.

Since it appears the tickets are going directly to the development team, you won’t get a response. Instead, the tickets will all be set to Resolved once the underlying issue has been resolved.

That also seems to explain why there is no estimate on when the ticket would be addressed.

Yes, there are only 4 days remaining to claim the drop from Twitch. However, if it takes longer than that to get the issue resolved, you’ll still get the mount once the devs verify the data received from Twitch.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m waiting to see what they say or if they can just even confirm that I have the license on my account that would help me no have to worry about it. Everything is linked and I relinked it again to make sure and still nothing. So we shall see if it’s fixed soon. Would suck to miss this drop after getting all the others fine.

If you had the license on your account, it should be available in-game. Quoting Vrakthris for reference:

2 Likes

Yeah I even disabled my add ons and searched and still not showing in the in-game collection. He even confirmed that a few showed the license on their account but they didn’t have the mount. We shall see what happens. Appreciate your help.

1 Like

Just to reiterate, since the thread keeps getting added to, this is a KNOWN ISSUE that has been verified by the Devs. If you’ve done everything and you’ve submitted a ticket, you’ve done all that you’ve can until they resolve it.

6 Likes

Wrong thread, apologies.

Just to cover this. In this case, the majority of these tickets should be placed in a holding queue while the issue is investigated. It’s something that we will occasionally do with certain ongoing issues.

We’ve seen an increasing number of reports with this particular Twitch drop so they are trying to figure out what is happening and how to get folks the drop. If I receive an update I’ll let everyone know. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Appreciate what you’re doing. Is there a way you can check to see if the license is attached to my account? at least that way i can feel “safe” lol

1 Like

The issue here is that folks aren’t getting the license after it is claimed, not that they have the license but are not seeing the mount.

If you don’t have the mount, you don’t have the license. That is what is being looked into.

10 Likes

Got it. Appreciate it

3 Likes

They do not use ai-generated customer service. They use templated responses and at times when they are hit with a lot of tickets they will send out an automated response if a ticket is opened up under certain topics that are usually able to be fixed by the player either with self service options or by looking on fan sites or the forums (those are also templated and are not AI generated). Those tickets also contain a link that you can click to say that you need more help.

The customer service hotline was abused so badly that most people couldn’t even get through to the line to even be put on hold. People called for every single reason they could, the help line was ONLY ever supposed to be for Billing or Tech Support issues. Yet people used it for in game issues, quest help, GM jokes, or to simply complain about thigs they didn’t like.

They have said that they are aware of the issue and are collecting information with the tickets that people are opening, currently they do not have an ETA but will give updates when they are available. All that can be done right now is wait for them to fix the process.

7 Likes

The hotline was removed because people would call for reasons that dont need a phone call like this.

3 Likes

To be clear, we aren’t using AI messages. For certain topics we provide an initial response that refers folks to other sources of information, as we found that the majority of those contacts are actually things that players can find the answer for themselves.

For the folks that do need assistance, we ask that they reopen their tickets. It is because of that automated message that response times are much lower than they would be otherwise.

It should be noted that the phone number would not have been used for this. An account and billing rep, the folks that you would contact via the phone line, couldn’t have helped with this issue. It is because the phone line was filled with issues that couldn’t be addressed through that channel, that the phone number was eventually retired. It had a continual hold queue of 90-120 minutes. That is assuming you were lucky enough to win the “make it into the hold queue” game that everyone had to play.

I should note here, you don’t appear to have been sent an automated reply. Your ticket was immediately placed in the holding queue I mentioned earlier.

Yes, because in the previous ones there likely wasn’t an issue which, as has been stated repeatedly, is being looked into. Hopefully our teams will be able to find out what may be causing the mounts not to be delivered soon.

13 Likes

apologies for the huge amount of hostility. just that this whole “not getting the hippogryph mount i earned” fiasco has been making me (no pun intended) “one very mad bull”

3 Likes

I think most of us absolutely understand the frustration, Devastator. The process is usually pretty smooth for most folks. When it doesn’t go smoothly, it can take a little time to figure out what the issue is, especially when dealing with promotions that span two different platforms, WoW and Twitch.

7 Likes

Question. About the ticket i submitted seeing it go from “Average Wait Time” to Wait Time Currently Unavailable" do you think that means the ticket was put in that Hold Queue you talked about Vrakthris? Just Curious so if others see it change they don’t panic think their ticket got lost

1 Like

yeah, that and the whole “limited time only” thing, probably has players, like myself jumping to the conclusion that we might get screwed out of the drops we earned. to be honest, this situation has probably been the first time i’ve shown a hostile side to you folks at blizzard, normally, whenever i try customer service, i try to be as polite as humanly possible, even add a bit of rp, like i’m at some holy blizzard temple, and the gms that respond are like gods i pray to

1 Like

Adding my account to the list. Claimed the mount on the 10th and still haven’t received it in game. No issue getting the portal last week though.

Mine just showed up.

Might be worth checking again in a couple of hours.

3 Likes