Twitch Drop

I’m sitting just over 24 hours since I “claimed” the drake. My husband, my dad and my 2 teenagers all got theirs within 10 minutes to 2 hours after being claimed :frowning: I hope I’m able to still get it…

Yeah, it’s been 30+ hours since I claimed the Feldrake on Twitch, with no drake in my game. Had no trouble at all with the dragon kite or Ichabod. There’s been no change to my password, and I’m still showing the connection on my account. I’ve put in a bug report (no idea if that’s even the right path for putting in a ticket) and am hoping it’ll show up soon. :pleading_face:

1 Like

If it hasn’t been mentioned:

For everyone who didn’t get it, I would suggest you quickly make a brand new Twitch account, disconnect your old one from your WoW account (and your WoW account from your old Twitch after), and connect the new Twitch account. Watch four hours, maybe wait an hour after it comes through, then claim it!! It worked and I’m so relieved!! But there’s not much time left to do it!

The 7 day cooldown DOES NOT APPLY if your previous Twitch account had already been connected for longer than 7 days! You will be able to connect to the new one successfully! You can’t do this if your old one wasn’t connected for 7 days though, I think.

Thank you! This worked

73 hours and counting… not exactly instant!

Over 3 days and still no mount, I double checked everything. I had no issues getting the kite, no passwords have been changed, nothing was unlinked, but I am having issues getting the mount. Twitch shows it was indeed claimed 3 days ago yet nothing in game.

I got my kite within a day of claiming it. I also claimed Feldrake the same day it was available but it has not yet shown up in my game account.

I didn’t change password or anything, Twitch is still linked to WOW

not exactly a week, either :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

it is being looked into.

keep an eye on the CS thread for updates:

Haven’t received my Feldrake either.

Received a response from customer support earlier today, in a nutshell they are blaming everything but themselves and informing me as the promotion is over there is nothing they can do as the rewards are gone.

So wasted 4 hours of my life which I will never get back

Same here. Got the kite without any issues, claimed the drake on Twitch in the first five hours of the promotion but never received it in game. Twitch support said everything was done correctly on their end and to contact Blizzard, and Blizzard sent me a form letter with a link to here, resolving my ticket. Very frustrating!!

22 days and still no kite for me. Both my tickets were marked solved within minutes of opening them. Nothing on the trouble shooting guide helped. The drake dropped right away. Just earned the second pet and nothing yet but It’s only been about 40 min. I’ll start wondering where that one is if it hasn’t shown up in a week.