Twitch Drop D4- Tyrael's Charger

You are welcome.

In case the sarcasm wasn’t blantly obvious for anyone else, I don’t actually care if Blizzard wanting to bring the mount out of the vault and give it away to people. I actually do have it as one of my alts main mount (each alt gets their own unique flying mount) but I’m 100% fine with “the non worthy” getting a shot at obtaining an objectively cool and unique mount.

3 Likes

Right? I unfortunately didn’t start gaming until 2014 when I went to college… After good promotions… My parents were religious and strict and thought video games were of the devil :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I have to agree. If Blizz brought it back for a Twitch drop or whatever, I’d have no problem. That offer was over a decade ago.

1 Like

I’m just here to write “slap in the face.”

1 Like

Incorrect. You actually had to pay for the 12 month sub. The whole point of a promotion is to pay money now not just maintain a sub. You can google the promotion yourself and see (tyrael’s charger mount promotion wow). So once you paid for the 12 months up front you got the mount and D3 free once it launched then.

No problem but still shouldn’t have been removed since you had to pay for the year sub up front. There is an icy-veins article too which sounds like it is disappear from some people as well awhile back.

1 Like

Why would D4 Twitch Drop be for WoW? ROFL. If it would have one, the rewards would be for D4.

1 Like

No thanks. So long as a streamer is allowed to livestream a multiplayer game, I will never go near it.

Imagine being a slave watcher to a Twitch streamer for your video game.

Might as well at this point, not like any other mounts enjoy sanctity anymore.

1 Like

Well I appreciate that info. Sounds like I might have a case?

I just dropped it because the guy on the phone seemed like he knew what he was talking about

2 Likes

As someone who has this mount. I have no problem whatsoever of them doing this as a twitch drop.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/gutshredda/collections/mounts

1 Like

I’d love to see this, and the horde mecho hog mount make a come back!
or at least a re color of both would be pretty cool too.

1 Like

I mean, you definitely do since you paid for it and aren’t the only this has happened to. But doesn’t like they are returning this mount. Not sure the last time you tried talking to CS but I would start with a ticket for now to see and then call again if you don’t get a good response from the ticket.

1 Like

No it’s my rarest mount

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me, I gotta turn on twitch and immediately put it on mute for the pet reward.

1 Like

No you are wrong. This particular promotion made you agree not to cancel your sub over 12 months. It did not require you to prepay in advance. Forcing early prepayment came in future promotions and likely because people could “easily” get out of the agreement by cancelling their credit cards and/or disputing the charges and then the onus was on Blizzard to reclaim their perks (namely removing the mount and removing your Diablo 3 license).

Nope. Sorry. Nice try though. You are incorrect. Youi paid up front for a year sub and you got the mount and D3 for free when it launched. Done arguing with you.

1 Like

not only should they not do it, they literally cannot do it. it would be illegal in at least one state for them to bring it back and they’d be opening themselves up to a lawsuit. when the fine print specifically says, this is a limited time promotion, it has to stay limited time. its why when they released the mount overseas and a bunch of US accounts were able to buy it through some back channels, they went through and removed it from every single person that got it

1 Like

You ignorant little…literally first thing comes up with on google with 2011 WoW annual pass

The World of Warcraft Annual Pass was a limited-time offer that required a commitment to subscribe to WoW for one year, first made available on October 21, 2011, the opening day of BlizzCon 2011, and ending on April 30, 2012 . Doing so rewarded players with the following: [Tyrael’s Charger]

Edit - You did not HAVE to prepay for a year. You simply signed an online document saying you wouldn’t unsubscribe over the next 12 months and you got the rewards right away.

1 Like

As someone who has the big glowy horse, why not? It means a twitch drop I don’t have to ‘watch’ haha And lots of people play now that didn’t back then.

2 Likes

False yet again. Love how disgruntled you are and delusional. New post up by Tovi Grats to everyone on their Tyrael's Charger. However Even links to an image of the original thing. Even the title says " Sign Up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass and Get Diablo III Free - WoW

Do you not have good reading comprehension? Doesn’t look like “Just stay subbed for a year” but to SIGN UP FOR THE ANNUAL PASS.

My lord people today.

1 Like