Twitch Drop D4- Tyrael's Charger

I know this will probably receive backlash… But… Hear me out. WoW is starting to partake in the Twitch Drop scene which has become (in my opinion) pretty popular… and with Diablo 4 around the corner I petition that Tyrael’s Charger be one of the drops for D4.
-Signed a Paladin who wants another big glowy horse :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I rather suspect if they do a Twitch drop for Diablo 4, the reward will be in Diablo 4.

3 Likes

True but one can dream. T.T

Omg…I EaRnEd MY mount fair and square BaCk In ThE dAY. You CaSuAlS just want stuff for FREE!!!

You should have BEEN here and PuT iN tEh EfFoRt ~I~ did.

It will be a SLAP IN THE FACE if Blizzard caves and gives you filthy plebs MY exclusive rewards they SWORE ON THEIR LIVES was a TIME SENSATIVE and ExClUsIvE reward and I WILL wag my finger and stomp my little feetsies and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE as hard as I can if they do this!!!

Or actually I won’t care because I don’t derive my sense of self worth over having things others don’t.

6 Likes

I need them to fix it first. I still have yet to get my feldrake.

1 Like

It was just a promotion to commit to a block of game time.

I don’t imagine they’ll bring it back, though.

1 Like

There’s a legality issue if they state something is time limited in advertising material. If they advertise something as time-limited, then the law requires it be as such in order to not bait consumers.

Yes but you had to have been here. This was an offer given to only the most special and elite and you showed your TRUE LOYALTY to Blizzard and this was our treasured and prized reward for that loyalty and support.

To just give it away…it physically sickens me!!! Now anytime I see someone else running around on it I’ll have to question if they are truly a loyal and devoted WoW player or just a filthy pleb who got it “for free” (even if I also got it for free).

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing intensifying at just the thought!!!

1 Like

True.

:dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

I have this mount. it’s literally the only rare mount I have and I enjoy pulling him out from time to time, he’s one of my favorite.

will I be sad or mad because they do a twitch drop and everyone gets it? Nope.

now we can all fly on our happy flappy armored boys like one gigantic good looking army. :smiley: lol

3 Likes

Nah. It just showed that I would be playing WoW for 12 months. There was no pay up front on the charger. Just said you would keep your scrip going 12 months.

1 Like

I had Tyraels charger for like 3 months and then had a family crisis that forced me to stop playing WOW.

When I came back, over a year later, the charger was gone. I was told by Blizz customer service that they could not restore it because you needed to FULLFILL a 6 month subscription in order to KEEP the charger.

I am really disappointed whenever I see people with it.

Uh no. It was a soul binding contract with the likes not even the gods themselves could hope to scratch the surface of, let alone break. This agreement was SACRED and showed Blizzard that we had the UPMOST devotion to them.

I mean the fact it also got you into the MoP Beta and the actual Diablo 3 game played like maybe 1% at most into that. For me, this was my CHANCE at showing Blizzard “I” am their most loyal and deserving follower and I would journey to the pits of all the hells for them and I DESERVE my exclusive FOMO pony.

2 Likes

Counterpoint: Given that new D4 cinematic, let’s instead have a newer version of the horse and call it Inarius’s Charger!

2 Likes

Pretty sure it was 12 months and you only had to stay subbed. They didn’t care if you actually played.

But still, you failed in your DEVOTION to Blizzard. The mere fact you are even alive speaks VOLUMES to their generous and merciful nature!!! For you to ride upon the eternal gracefulness of the majestic pony would be THE SLAPPIEST OF SLAPS TO HAVE EVER SLAPPED in the most cherub of faces in the history of eternity…something something muh special snowflakeness something something.

2 Likes

That made me lol irl and I needed it. Thank you. :grin:

2 Likes

That’s weird. I thought it was paying for a 1 yr sub you got the mount and D3 so you paid up front during that D3 promotion.

No it was actually a nice promotion in that you simply agreed not to unsub for 12 months. You didn’t have to pay upfront. Just sign a document saying you would remain subbed.

Came with the pony, a guaranteed invite to MoP Beta, and the actual brand spanking new Diablo 3. Maybe other stuff.

Yes, its been a while. Makes more sense that it was 12 months , thanks for the clarification.

The conversation took place when customer service had A PHONE NUMBER LOL…

I would love it if they qadd the diablo event again, I Missed it because i was playing diablo and didnt get the pet in wow. Kinda ironic

1 Like