Twinks

From what I’ve gathered is that it’s a private parts-size thing.

1 Like

Greek Community Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas

“BFA made a one time rework of every creature, item, and ability in the game from 2004-2018, converting them to a system which allows allows us to just say “we can nerf these by 30%” under the hood, change one number and the rest of the game will just work.”

1 Like

10 characters because I whined too much back then.

I’ll try to keep this short and simple I just wanted to reply on this post not to you personally killy but just in general the same people that quit because they are getting beat in battlegrounds are the same in experienced players that would join level 10 in a 19 bracket with all gray gear on and wonder why everyone is murking them up twinks have been part of this game for many years and have their own community I have an argument that twinks brackets are more balanced than level 120 as a fresh 120 you find players that have put in years of hard experience time and the same concept the graveyard campea for 1015 battlegrounds and you go damn I don’t want to play this game anymore or you go damn I think I’m going to go get some more gear the only difference is in the lower level brackets is the item level difference is barely 20 at most unless you just never collected gear and in that case you shouldn’t be good I’m not going to ask you to put people with Max gear at 1:20 in a different hue than people that just hit 120 that’s unfair because that is just my personal opinion I’ve never posted a forum before but I think I’ve decided to deactivate my account after this one it doesn’t make sense to me especially because if you don’t like that bracket you can just level up to 120 you have that option twinks don’t get that option they’ve chose to have their experience off in that bracket these people complain about getting graveyard camp but then when the twinks are on their team and they do the graveyard camping it’s a fun enjoyable experience for them same in the 120 bracket it will always be this way unless you make a game that everyone can just hop on and play and be maxed at which to me I feel blizzard is not about it’s about hard work and time in a community

Was necro’ing a 3 month old thread really necessary? There are literally a half dozen others at the top of the forum list to choose from.

3 Likes

If you’re not trying to sway opinion (ie get the community to rally behind you to get blizz to be absolutely stupid), then there is no point to any of your inane rambling at all on the subject of twinks, or anything else in reality, in general (in all likely hood)

Yes, necroing threads is important, you need to be informed you’re a dolt, or at the least misinformed. I’m going to with Deliberately misinformed and bored. Afterall you’renot trying to sway opinion, so what is it you are doing?

Look forward to you spending all that time switching toons/alts reporting me for being mean to you. It’s a shame society forces us to endure your BS. for the sake of “Free Speech”, I mean why can you deliberate be obtuse, all the while annoying people with ignorant twaddle, all the while spewing half baked theories based on metrics you seemingly pull out of the Ethereal. Then you push these delusions as fact, and you only do this so you feel powerful (by exploiting those with no self control) and incite them to berate and degrade you (which you rightly deserve) just so you can gratify your ego by accomplishing something (by reporting them). I’m not saying this is what you do, but this is the type of thing I’ve seen others, in the 14 years of this stuff, doing. THis is the very thing they do.

[You can’t lie to me, I know your playbook. I wrote it.]

I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest you probably play all the same race.

Mine was Tauren.

Yours, my bet, is Worgen.

I have 12 accounts (11 I picked up when I was doing shenanigans multiboxing pvp - with twinks) you probably don’t twink, which is why you’re mad. (no other reason you’d be replying to the same person on multiple accounts).

How many you have? 15? 20? 5?

1 Like

Are you alright there?

3 Likes

i love that you are eating your words right now 8)

1 Like

???

Haven’t played twink in months before the sep.

2 Likes

Looks like they want something.
Seeing Twinks are gone, it might be a good match up. :wink: