Twinks still in 110 regular BGs - I'm confused

They are gone now it’s on you to get good as people said

1 Like

I’m not having any issues in BGs. I just thought it was odd that someone had that many KBs compared to everyone else.

Well the fact that u said Hunter says it they are overtuned

1 Like

Someone else in that BG chat commented that the hunter could have solo’d our entire team. lol

Sounds like they’re just someone with Legion xpac still thats decked out in Antorus gear.

He was wearing “Heart of Azeroth” plus a couple other 300 items. He probably just unlocked XP.

There is another thread these same people are replying to with the answers on how this dude is exploiting the que system.

That just means that you also have BFA, hence the merged Expansion account.
The BFA gearing system will offer you much better choices, including three slots of AZ gear.
Dungeons, Quests are highly recommended.

Sounds about right. Thanks.

Cool story. I had 138 kills in an AV once in the 80-84 twink bracket back in MoP with this toon. Loved getting those expensive blue MoP rare drops that were equippable at 81-84 ilevel (I’m still wearing them right now). Those BoEs cost a fortune but were worth it. I was one shotting groups with Chain Lightning. Then Blizz did their item squish and killed the bracket :frowning:

Two ways to twink in XP on BGs that do not use any exploits:

1. Be 110, don’t buy BFA–get good gear. You’re XP on with levelers
  2. Be 20, don’t activate your subscription–get good gear. You’re XP on with the levelers.

Other than that, people are either slow-rolling XP or just levelers that care to gear up. A few are using the exploit, but not many and that will get fixed.

2 Likes

They ended xp off for 110 months ago. That guy probably just doesn’t have BFA yet.

Incorrect. The “hotfix” was never implemented and Blizzard reversed their decision about that situation within hours.

For reference

e: At least they got a warning about it though. Separation received no such treatment.

Oh wow. You don’t see that very often.

Or simply turn Xp on and que for bgs. You can eat up the Xp gained or leave before the bg is finished.

Are you 100% sure about this? I’ve got two 110s that currently have their XP turned off simply because I don’t want to level them and they’re not getting any “forced xp” when I do things.

No I was wrong. They announced it, then reversed their decision.

I just saw the previous poster’s post of the blue post. Thank Sylvanas! I was about to get worried there for a minute. I want to be able to do Legion endgame stuff at level, damnit!

Cheerios!

Now I’m confused too. I read about this on Wowhead as part of the 8.1.5 patch notes, but I can’t find any details on the official patch notes. Maybe this never happened.

I think they saw the error of their ways before it was too late…for once.