Twinks ruin leveling. SERIOUSLY

Keep fooling yourself. I do a lot of leveling. I skip bg now do to excessive twinks. The average bg time is now around 45 min on my server between hours of 4pm to 2 am eastern time. So not sure on others. I do it because use it to gage playing time. Kind of keeps me playing at normal amount a day.

I think twinks s are fine. There is problem when you only get one side with 5 to 8 thinks and other side none. I read up on some theories and think some have a point. If you want to continue steam rolling people in heirlooms and saying that got a chance for a guy or girl in purple Armor with up to 4 gems slot. I have nothing to say. Heirlooms have been nerfed. Till they revert it and put it back. It is not equal. Till then enjoy longer and longer wait times. We not stupid. We know the scorer and skip it. How long can you last against us levelers. Who do nothing but level. So far we out lasted them last time.

If you don’t have gold you can always find friends to help you duo dungeons for gear pieces. It’s actually pretty common to do that. Especially if your friend is the same armor class/spec as you then they can trade you stuff they get.

Yea, wow has zero new blood coming in, blizz is trying to figure out how to take the people who will never leave the game as long as the servers are up and make way more than 15 bucks a month off them.

1 Like

Git Gud or get got. All that there is to say here!

2 Likes

Actually not true. I have met 10 new players in last month. I check armory and all. There gear and it checks out. can they not be new players. Of course and they can be new ones. I try to help them. So far two have stayed and played. Three more might stay in game. So never really no to idea. They doing pretty good. Hooked them up a good guild and make sure they making friends.

This blizzard knows it but lets sigen abusing.

when i was a new player, i was quite impressed by the people who willingly sunk time and gold into twinking.

ok, i’ll bite.
how is segregation good?

Odd, because I’m reading this very thread, in this forum right here, and “most people” seem to disagree with you.

1 Like

Everyone got what they wanted. Twinks didn’t have levelers ruining their BGs by doing wasteful things like taking objectives, coordinating, etc instead of doing what they should be doing like farming HKs in the middle/GY. Levelers could play a battleground without some guy with glowing weapons with a name like “Expartgamer” in a guild with a name like “Dun wurry we r pro” playing whack-a-mole in the GY. It’s a win-win for everyonoe.

The same 3 people and their alts hardly constitutes “most people.”

Now that I saw this thread again I’m logging in and doing some 19’s then moving up to 59’s.

4 Likes

Probably had to do w/ queue times.

I am surprised complaining about twinks is still a thing though.

2 Likes

That just how wow is.the only timeyou should worry about twinks is in bg’s other wise you shouldnd be worried about them.

if you feel twinks are ruining dungeon runs for you that a you issue they are having fun.

This is how wow is at low lvl my advise is get to 120 fast.

My perspective from leveling this druid, it’s really rough for Horde in pvp around 19s and 59s because of the twinks. I really hated going against them because it was literally 3-4 hits you’re dead. As I progressed in leveling, I get it now but still have a slight passion for hate lol. It actually gets better the higher the level so their is hope in that. In my 80s, it’s been a breeze for the Horde. New players there is hope lol. Twinks can definitely die. Most of them become overconfident.

1 Like

Don’t tread on me.

1 Like

okay kid… ive been in your games…

New players shouldn’t be leveing via pvp. Thats for people who already done it.

No you haven’t nice try tho

you clearly have not pvp through lvling brackets in bfa… hunters 2 shot anything with aim shot at 119.

2 Likes

Players like you are responsible for ruining twinking. Shouldn’t get mad at others for wanting to put effort into their characters in a mmo.

2 Likes

I’m gonna assume this has to do with pvp and warmode

There’s an obvious solution to that

2 Likes

Heirlooms are not available over level 110 yet, so how does this even slightly relate to what I said? Also why are you leveling at that level via BGs and not getting faction rep via quests. Also you know who else wrecks undergeared people at 120? Every good geared person.

2 Likes