Twinks = no new battleground growth. Ever

How legitimate is a thread created by someone who will resort to the
“Mrlikeshimself” approach?
I was going to say it yesterday,
Sun! there might not actually be a son!

2 Likes

They forgot to separate the twinks … but they know about this and they want you to suffer and leave the game.

Are you just bumping twink threads? I see 2 of them you posted and quickly deleted. Maybe cause they are both over a month old.

2 Likes

While I don’t share the twink viewpoint, truth is that getting good at pvp takes lots and lots of time and practice. Just push to 120 and get busy …

Been on that treadmill already, no thanks

Trying posting the update too. Blizzard backtracked within hours.

2 Likes

I’ve got a couple of twinks and I’m also in the process of leveling a couple of the new races up. Honestly, twinking isn’t the big deal it used to be.

People like to compare twinking today to old school twinking; but it’s nothing alike. There ARE a couple of exceptions, but honestly - those exceptions should just be fixed (Looking at you, level 49 Sul’Tharaze + Rivendare w/ overpowered trinket). This, grandfathered items and that one ilvl49 helm with no level requirement are the only outstanding items. I ignore level 110 bracket because there’s no saving that due to players without the expansion.

Without a doubt, a twink in bis is going to be stronger than a leveler - but the difference isn’t that big with very few exceptions.

Edit: Now premades…that’s a whole other problem.

1 Like

Sul’thraze was nerfed in 8.1, read patch notes?
Ramstein (Trinket) will be next.

The Blizzard awareness/support is there, and it feels good to see the changes being consistently made to the lower brackets since BFA launch.

1 Like

Nice to see the tears are still flowing from the sore losers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sore loser? I don’t mind being beat by someone with better skill. I don’t enjoy people using gear to 2 shot me and me either not being able to get off an attack or not make a difference if I do.

You twinks keep doing what you are doing. You will eventually destroy the bracket because no one else will play. Then you will be back to when you had xp off queues, and guess what? The twink community disappeared when that happened.

3 Likes

Misinformation.
Word of the year 2018.

Did you try to carry him or just threw him to the wolves ffs?

1 Like

Yeah Kang, it was thriving. That’s why they got rid of the xp off brackets. If there is no canon fodder to two shot, hardly anyone goes into it.

No point separating when scaling is involved.

4 Likes

Ummm, scaling works to the advantage of twinks, not regular players. Twinks research to find the items that fall between the gaps for a decisive advantage. Go into the 40 or 50 brackets against the twinks and see what happens. Even with enchanted heirlooms you’ll get decimated.

4 Likes

Couple of things…

1. You grow and progress as a player only when you play against those better than you. If you expect day one PvP to be like rocking mobs out on in PVE land, welcome to the reality check a good majority of us experienced.

2. You placed an inexperienced 10 year old into and honestly expected something other than wreckage?. I think I died over 20 times my first BG. No understanding of rotations, avoidance, tricks, macros, focus, interrupts, etc, etc.

3. Teach your son to do better, challenge him in duels, press him as player if you want him to survive in a hostile environment like that. People that PvP, twinks aside, could easily tear him up regardless of gear/level.

4. You’ll take my twink away from my cold dead hooves .

2 Likes

/gasp you actually used logic. It’s funny because most of these people would still get destroyed no matter what

How will one party benefit and not the next?

Scaling is not a fix all. It helps a bit, but there are still gaps like there was back in vanilla. If you compare someone who is just leveling with heirlooms at 59, and someone who has fully twinked themselves out, the power discrepancy is pretty big. To the point where unless you have significant help, you will not be able to outplay them. Especially if they can just two shot you like in some brackets.

Listen, if people want to twink themselves out, go for it. but it will drive people out of pvp. There is no point for me to go into BG’s and get two shot. I’ll just do dungeons and quests. It’s a better use of my time. And with end game pvp the way it is, I would imagine Blizz would want to encourage more people to participate, not less. Twinks certainly do not encourage more people to play.

4 Likes

When was this never a possibility in this game?
It can happen, within any bracket 10-120.

Globaled. It happens.

1 Like