Twinks = no new battleground growth. Ever

Can you repeat this again

But slowly

1 Like

This is the bottom line truth. For all of us old geezers still playing WoW, we need to accept that the gaming world has passed us by. Kids don’t play WoW. Pvp gaming doesn’t require massive time investments to compete anywhere except these old relic MMORPG’s.

So, as the player base continues to age, and as the entirety of the population decides that the Twinkgrounds are no fun for anyone except those who make that gameplay their focus, you won’t see any decent PvP below the level cap

Twinking is only part of the problem with the game overall but it’s far and away the biggest contributing factor to sub-cap PVP being a wasteland

Once all the Terminators have killed the humans what’s left for them to do when they wander the battlefield? They’re programmed to ignore each other which means eventually there are no battles at all.

2 Likes

Tl;Dr zzzzz

The rules are still the same as they always were in these situations. Like they used to tell me when I started, “Game starts at cap” that said don’t take the rest that serious. I always suggest to twinks a rent bad in off itself, just premades full of twinks is where you start to literally negatively effect the game. One or two friends enough to turn a tide of a random BG, but 3-4+ is like bringing a tank to a gun fight, it’s unnecessary.

I have a few xp off toons who are thousands times easier to farm with at 110 with gear than 119 twinks or geared 120s anyway of the week. And very invaluable used as farming toons, but i like joining BGs every now and again having fun solo. I get invited by twinks and even joined a community on 2 of my farming toons. I say farming because I won’t out any effort outside of had constant, so 0 Antorus gear like real twinks. That being said I don’t join premades unless I am constantly noticing usually while leveling alts opposition has more than a few premades rekting which leads to want to fight fire with fire. Get random invite to joins like 2 or 3 twinks in BGs who are grouped, usually decline or just say im busy.

I have been both sides of the fence and understand the dynamic of the game isn’t drastically changed because of twinks it’s just groups and premades really are the heel for most casual pvpers, and just people im general passing through the brackets.

So I am saying all that to say this to the Twinks who are reading you do the game and PvP no favors but stomping people in premades for no other reason than shyts and giggles. Bad pvpers with twinks do this i can understand, the accommodation. But any good pvper with a twink is like a Marine playing paintball worth any 3-4 players and don’t need everything but the hand of God backing them to feel sufficient. Chill out lol!

2 Likes

How legitimate is a thread created by someone who will resort to the
“Mrlikeshimself” approach?
I was going to say it yesterday,
Sun! there might not actually be a son!

2 Likes

They forgot to separate the twinks … but they know about this and they want you to suffer and leave the game.

Are you just bumping twink threads? I see 2 of them you posted and quickly deleted. Maybe cause they are both over a month old.

2 Likes

While I don’t share the twink viewpoint, truth is that getting good at pvp takes lots and lots of time and practice. Just push to 120 and get busy …

Been on that treadmill already, no thanks

Trying posting the update too. Blizzard backtracked within hours.

2 Likes

I’ve got a couple of twinks and I’m also in the process of leveling a couple of the new races up. Honestly, twinking isn’t the big deal it used to be.

People like to compare twinking today to old school twinking; but it’s nothing alike. There ARE a couple of exceptions, but honestly - those exceptions should just be fixed (Looking at you, level 49 Sul’Tharaze + Rivendare w/ overpowered trinket). This, grandfathered items and that one ilvl49 helm with no level requirement are the only outstanding items. I ignore level 110 bracket because there’s no saving that due to players without the expansion.

Without a doubt, a twink in bis is going to be stronger than a leveler - but the difference isn’t that big with very few exceptions.

Edit: Now premades…that’s a whole other problem.

1 Like

Sul’thraze was nerfed in 8.1, read patch notes?
Ramstein (Trinket) will be next.

The Blizzard awareness/support is there, and it feels good to see the changes being consistently made to the lower brackets since BFA launch.

1 Like

Nice to see the tears are still flowing from the sore losers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sore loser? I don’t mind being beat by someone with better skill. I don’t enjoy people using gear to 2 shot me and me either not being able to get off an attack or not make a difference if I do.

You twinks keep doing what you are doing. You will eventually destroy the bracket because no one else will play. Then you will be back to when you had xp off queues, and guess what? The twink community disappeared when that happened.

3 Likes

Misinformation.
Word of the year 2018.

Did you try to carry him or just threw him to the wolves ffs?

1 Like

Yeah Kang, it was thriving. That’s why they got rid of the xp off brackets. If there is no canon fodder to two shot, hardly anyone goes into it.

No point separating when scaling is involved.

4 Likes

Ummm, scaling works to the advantage of twinks, not regular players. Twinks research to find the items that fall between the gaps for a decisive advantage. Go into the 40 or 50 brackets against the twinks and see what happens. Even with enchanted heirlooms you’ll get decimated.

4 Likes

Couple of things…

1. You grow and progress as a player only when you play against those better than you. If you expect day one PvP to be like rocking mobs out on in PVE land, welcome to the reality check a good majority of us experienced.

2. You placed an inexperienced 10 year old into and honestly expected something other than wreckage?. I think I died over 20 times my first BG. No understanding of rotations, avoidance, tricks, macros, focus, interrupts, etc, etc.

3. Teach your son to do better, challenge him in duels, press him as player if you want him to survive in a hostile environment like that. People that PvP, twinks aside, could easily tear him up regardless of gear/level.

4. You’ll take my twink away from my cold dead hooves .

2 Likes