Twinks are out of xp on bracket it seems

Tried queuing on twink got no average wait time for bg, so waited 24 mins no pop.
Hopped on a character with xp on got right in bg.

Anyone else notice this?

2 Likes

Were they in the same bracket/faction?

It could just be down to the bracket, plus Horde always has longer queues.

I just tried on my new zandlari who doesn’t even have xp off and doesn’t have a average wait time

I got a Bg within 7 minutes on a level 20 exp on character.
No Bg yet with an exp on toon level 73, 21 minutes in to queue, alliance side.
No one I know who has exp off has gotten a Bg at all yet.

I suspect queues might be really long right now due to everyone playing the new races, but no solid evidence yet about exp off being separated.

Just tested a toon with xp on in 111-119 and xp off toon 1 has wait time other doesn’t.

Currently testing, 49 with XP off has no average wait time and in queue for 7 minutes so far.

EDIT: Hit 12m. Gonna try on my 46 with XP on.

I was able to get a game in 30-39 with xp on, no other players look like they had xp off (i.e. no level 39s).

Queue with xp off is non existent. Several other brackets are reporting the same thing. Arenas apparently work though.

Looks like I guess that means its back off?

I see two 119’s in WSG atm who should have xp off.

It’s TW week and that will affect queues for 119’s. New gear from questing will affect all levels.

I’m going to repost here what i did in another thread.
If this is true, it makes me very sad. There are many better solutions to creating a more balanced low level pvp environment. Blizz could limit the number of xp off characters in a premade bg group, they could force xp off characters to queue as mercenary, or they could give lower level characters a small template boost. These are just a few ideas off the top of my head.

What is the difference between someone turning xp off and someone enchanting boa items and leveling through bgs? Then deleting the character when they reach a higher level and start over again.

2 Likes

The no estimated queue is a sign that something changed.

Yeah I got a wait time for xp on but not off

Yeah. I’m not down with that change if that’s the case. I like 119 PvP because it’s the same as getting geared at 120 except you only have to gear once and then you’re all set. You don’t have to do another gear grind every patch. This lets me gear other characters and experience other kinds of gameplay.

4 Likes

I’m not getting an estimated time for my XP-on 46, but that could just be down to the bracket.

Something is definitely strange though. I’d genuinely be surprised if they actually separated again.

1 Like

9 mins so far in queue, about 3 mins longer than usual at 119.

Simmer down, there’s no need to jump the gun. If it’s an issue, it’s very likely unintended and will be reverted. If it’s an issue.

Estimated wait for xp on at 119, 9 mins. Let’s see if I get a pop.

I qed with xp on at 29 and didn’t get a wait time either so idk somethings odd 30-39 experiencing the same

Probably just Blizzard things.

I feel they would of announced this, just like the proposed change for 110’s in December.

Queue popped for xp on 119 at around 6 mins.