Twinks are now just leaving BGs early

Nope, it was a moronic thing for twinks to be seperated from leveling in the first place.

I have level’d through in non twink gear and did just fine. You guys are trash or will just cry about anything now days.

21 Likes

They could go back to no XP in BGs…then pvp could be about actually progressing your character, actually equipping gear in all slots and trying…twinks are less of an issue than scrubs who don’t even pretend to prepare for pvp.

24 Likes

Yet again, Blizz destroy’s options.

6 Likes

I think this is something we can all agree on.

2 Likes

Just have killing other players give decent XP gains instead of a bonus at the end of the BG

10 Likes

Easy fix is to remove the XP from the end of the BG and instead distribute the XP between objectives and kills. Perhaps add a stacking XP multiplier that goes up to 5x based on kill count. The only way to avoid XP in that situation is to not join, and those that are most effective at killing quickly level out of the bracket.

3 Likes

More experience for levelers in Battlegrounds.

1 Like

Leave before you get XP and its now XP off bgs :wink:

2 Likes

Yes exactly. I rather level through PvP than questing/dungeons anyway.

1 Like

This is already a thing.

2 Likes

I believe WSG is the ‘best’ option for this ‘solution’ since xp is awarded when your team caps the flag, which twinks can control NOT completing objectives

Does it all apply during the game or partially at the end? I do recall dinging mid-game I ding far, far more often at game end. I’m proposing to move that bonus end-game XP burst to objectives and kills.

Well, the bonus exp at the end is if you win…

19-39 will retain its toxic status for levelers because it’s easy to prep for them and then leveling process hardly exists. Nothing will fix this. Levelers are still going to be victimized by “heirloom twinks” playing overtuned classes/specs. No fixing it.

A guy I used to pvp with back in the first separation had upwards of 15 characters in the 19-39 brackets to counter the deserter debuff. Where there is a will there is a way.

3 Likes

This would be a perfect time to release some new HK achievements.

1 Like

Make deserter not just cross-WoW-account, but also cross-bnet-account. One can still hold multiple bnet accounts, but it’s significantly more hassle.

3 Likes

Give a nice chunk of XP for delivering a killing blow rather than HKs, but keep the XP bonus at the end of the BG.

Accomplishes 2 things:

1. Rewards people actively engaged in the BG so that people just botting/afk’ing don’t get the XP bonus.

2. Gets twinks TFO of a bracket quickly when them racking up a bunch of KBs.

2 Likes

So screw the toons who are bad at KBs?

No, because you can still get XP at the end of the BG. You just get more if you’re delivering KBs.

It does screw Healers and non-burst classes a bit, but that’s the price of not having twinks doing their thing.

Twinks are back! Time to boost experience gains in Leveling grounds. :ok_hand:

3 Likes