Twinking is out of control in bgs. A fix: stat cap

I despise arcane mages in low brackets like 19 that spam arcane missles.

Going to need some kind of citations for this claim you’re making.

Oh yea cause max level twinks who outgear and roflstomp fresh max levels in questing gear is somehow different than lower brackets? LOL

Do you say potatoe or patatoe?

It’s on both sides.

At 110 horde have 3 to 4 twink communities which they sometimes do mercenary for BGs.

I know why I twink at 110. I feel like my gear is progressing but as a 120 I do not feel as though I am progressing.

So, I enjoy doing island expedition, WPvP(yea I know a 120 most likely will beat me down but I still enjoy it), quest, bgs, raids, and whatever.

My 120 is about 365ilvl to 370 or higher I forgot. With no ilvl scaling in WPvP, BGs, arena, and little wpve. I just don’t feel like I should play the 120. Gear that doesn’t matter than I don’t care. I am not going to jump on a hamster wheel to get more ilvl which only really works in the place which you get the gear. a never ending process in which I don’t gain anything only to do more of the same thing.

1 Like

Actually max lvl 120s if regular gear is ilvl 300 and Azerite gear is 340ilvl they will scale to whoever is fighting them.

You cannot have unequipped 385 and put on 340. You will be scaled as 385 so you would be weaker. Some ppl don’t know that so if a person has an higher ilvl in bank or in their bags they are just gimping themselves.

I read people saying “gear up” that the playing field would be even if you just wore “better” gear. Granted some Twinks have grandfathered items and those players are few and far between. What they don’t mention are the cheats and glitches that twinks use today to get high level bonuses/enchants on their low level gear. The info is too long to list here but if you want this information for yourself spend 5 minutes on a popular horde twink website that turns its xp off and its full of suggestions on ways to cheat the system to make your gear superior. We used to call this cheating or griefing, today its called “git gud”.

Maybe they expect the amount of twink to increase to separate them or a massive complaint about this.

So what you’re saying is “let’s take the last original aspect of the game and change it because I don’t wanna play people that put in more effort than me”

The stat template worked great for some classes, but was horribly inoptimal for some others. If you liked it, that was because you were one of the classes that got a nice boost from getting the stats you needed. Other classes were much worse off because of it.

They have added restrictions on enchants that were never there before, while removing the info from the tooltip. So people can go buy the same enchant that they always did, but now they’ve lost the gold they spent because it is no longer usable.

What they’re saying is that Blizz should break the only part of the game that people find fun in this expansion, because there’s still way too much fun out there, and that has to stop.

1 Like

Game already has lost so much why would you want them to take even more options away from players? it hardly even an MMO anymore!

1 Like

Fun has been detected. MUST TERMINATE!

2 Likes

Who else likes HONOR? of blood from new players trying to play the game?

…Or level a high level character, let the 19s run around and kill each other in their WSG, but don’t see no reason to take that away because you can run with the big dogs.

Or maybe a better solution would be to nullify stats all together when in a pvp instance.

“But if you do that, what is the point of getting gear then!?!” isn’t PvP about skill?

what level is your twink? because that. word for word. is the same answer i was given from someone who twinks “nothing wrong with using the tools in the game to gear up”

twinking is bad for the game. its runs of new players, ruins random battlegrounds sub-90. like it was said before… the winning team has more twinks. tell me, does that sounds fair?

on a side note… when legion templates were in bgs… did more or less people play/enjoy them.
my vote would be i enjoyed them more… more people seemed to play them. and guess what… no self entitled prick as of yourself was using the excuse “you can twink too so clearly its fair”

so… becuase twinks ruined their fun… youre now demanding people to “quit your whining” … while whining about “you peopole screwed up my awesome twink that i worked hard to crate back in vanilla”… you ruining someones game is ok… but when they attempt to MAKE THE GAME FAIR… you have issies? hypocritical dont you think?

The winning team in bgs has most often been the team with a premade or a partially premade. Twinking is not bad for the game, new players can make friends and join premades just as well as anyone else.

They tried stat templetes at least at cap idk if they did while lvling in legion and it wasn’t fun. Also people act like this is a new thing I remember getting 1 shot lvl clothies in bgs in wrath its part of the game.

1 Like

You are ignorant and uneducated. It shows in your response. Make the game fair? It was already fair, I didn’t do anything any other person couldn’t have done the ones who like you take things away from people like me who put in the time and effort is because you are a LAZY SPOILED BRAT!

No joke , if people enjoy twinking good for them you will never see them again once you pass a certain level. TBH scaling is crap, being able to stomp players or world mobs was part of the fun of getting bis gear.