Twinking. Good or Bad?

in rgbs? xD

nothing wrong with rgb’s man, just stop calling people out on every thread trying to duel people and talking yourself up like you’re some tournament player when u only have the 1550 achievement in 3s. its really weird… also nothing wrong with only having the 1550 achievement in 3s. there is something wrong with being a fkn douche though with no merits. Unless you’re trolling, in which case, well played sir

2 Likes

boom. headshot.

just play on your level 60 with party sync to join lower lvl bgs. ez wins

1 Like

In 2022, 100% regardless of your opinion or why you play the game twinking should not be allowed and the sad players that do it should receive suspensions for repeat attempts to break out of twink queues.

1. Twinking is exploitation. FLAT OUT. Cancel your sub and wait 24 hours, transfer to a F2P, doesn’t matter. You’re bypassing a filtering mechanism blizzard installed.
  2. In the games current state, attracting new players is at the forefront of the marketing strategy blizz is employing. Imagine being new, queuing for a bg and running into a group of 3 twink hunters. SHAME ON YALL.
    Go ahead with your sad excuses twinks, yall are too blind to see you’re ruining agame you claim to care about, and exploiting a company that doesn’t have the grit to drop the hammer on you.
2 Likes
  1. i can gear my toon to the gills while leveling alts and you cant do anything about it. in fact players who JUST click “join bg” from 10-60 are gimping themselves since it’s impossible to keep your gear current with that method.
  2. everyone on this forum was new once. most while ACTUAL BIS TWINKS ran the show. the pearl clutching for new players isnt needed. if a person quits from the results of a random leveling bg they aren’t strong willed enough to cut it at max anyways.
2 Likes

Might as well play Bg’s naked

1 Like

You’re totally right, the way to get new players is to shove their face into the belt sander and test their ‘will’. Blizzard should hire you!
Also your first point actually makes no sense. Like, I legit have no idea what you were trying to say. However, with all the new systems in game, twinking is arguably more effective now than it has ever been.

Funny enough, this morning while playing my leveling Character in the 10-19 bracket I noticed a Warrior popping of a Bladestorm on our team.
Looks like Sync characters have some magical talents behind them too.
The Dragonkin have also made an appearance in the lower brackets via Sync, surely with some wild talents.
Big damage indeed.

Incorrect, abusing an Exploit is.
Hopefully this gets fixed sooner than later.

As for me gearing up and arming myself in these lower brackets, this is the only way.
It’s a suckers game without it, 0 Matchmaking, Sync group characters with end bracket+++ talents and more!
Lace up those boots.

not my fault you can’t understand.

Where can we see this? In PVP?
Quite a conclusion to come to, without anything which remotely hints at this.
The “Biggest Hit?” thread?

Allowing xp to be gained in Battlegrounds was not an attempt Filter twinks out of battlegrounds, it was to give players that didnt like questing or dungeons another avenue for leveling. They implemented the difference in queues for players that did not want to gain xp. Those queues do not pop at all, there for they are redundant, blizzard needs to look at fixing that

Well she never showed so looks like I win, and yeah if someone calls me bad I am going to call them out, speaking of bad this is coming from you a person who can’t handle max level PvP.

The Charlie zelenoff of wow ladies and gentleman.

Says the guy who doesn’t play max level PvP, please sensei link your PvP chieves. You are like the Lia Thomas of WOW.

1 Like

I’m not sure you can link achieves here, you can armory people though if you’d like. I’m not hiding anything because I’m not in the forums pretending to be something I’m not.

Twinking good.

Twinking is fine as long as twinks fight twinks. It’s pretty obvious to anyone with two eyes that most twinks aren’t doing it to fight other twinks, they want an unfair advantage against normal players.

2 Likes

This is also why I gear up my characters at max level.

1 Like

Me too <3 <3