Twink Discussion

Most fun bracket? Best class for said bracket?

I’m thinking of doing a super gimmicky 19 or 29 Priest with wand spec and as much Agi cloth gear as I can get.

19s will be active first. - Pretty unbalanced
29s has the best community. - Pretty balanced.
39s are expensive. - Pretty balanced
49s never pick up unless a lot of people work together. - Balanced
59s are people who want to min max at max level with minimal effort. - lol i just beat a 60 rogue in epics with my barman shanker

7 Likes

This is pretty spot on. That being said im most likely going 19 and 29. Maybe a 10 for some laughs.

Making a 39 warrior. 1 hand with a shield.

after I get my main set. 19 Mage +Fire all gear and enchants, is going to be as it was one of my OG twinks. 29 hunter for the announce.

I seem to remember mage 19s twinks being strong AF. Not that I did much low level BGs myself. Pvp with warlock before getting siphon life or soul link is pretty rough.

Ill see you in the 39s. Make sure you lurk xpoff . com to figure out what servers people will consolidate on before you dedicate to a 39.

2 Likes

yeah if you get all the +fire correct. you can see 400-600 crits. Same with warriors at 19.

You also have no mobility of ability to peel a rogue off yourself. Mages, Hunters, and Rogues run supreme. Priests have fear which heavily favors horde due to undead being the main class for priests, rogues, any pretty much anything that doesn’t benefit from troll racial or orc racial over the ability to break fear. Shaman is by far the worst healer in 19s. No purpose of having a 19 shaman sadly.

I made the sickest 19 shaman though. Frost shock is key to this with totems and instant wolf form. Mages have Sheep but will be difficult to pull off with distance gap. I would normally 1-2 shot any person in my 19 mage.

Level 1 twink is where it’s at. Everything else is child’s play.

Depends on how much time you have to farm the said gear for what class and bracket you’re going to do.

While it’s much easier than 60 gearing up, it does take a bit of finesse. time and luck.

I haven’t fully hashed out my plan for 29 Priest twink but I’m thinking 10/5/5

Discipline:
Unbreakable Will 5/5
Wand Specialization 5/5

Holy:
Healing Focus 2/2
Improved Renew 3/3

Shadow:
Blackout 5/5

Maybe the Agility Wand Priest is a bit too gimmicky since I’ll want some power on my heals for sustained fights.

There are videos on YouTube by a 19 agi wand priest that are pretty entertaining if you haven’t seen it.

You don’t get Ghost Wolf until 20, the only good totems you get is Tremor Totem and earthbind. Frost shock is nice, but it’s basically 1 spell. Earthshock is also a range kick which is nice but still. A hunter will quadruple your damage and a priest will double your healing plus provide a fear.

39 is my favorite, I’ll probably do a 29 as well.
It all depends on my free time and what I’m doing on my max toon.

I preferred 29 in classic not only for these reasons, but because that’s when AB became available. The 19 bracket was WSG only. Variety is nice. :grinning:

1 Like

You could still wand things to death in PvP? XD

39 are warriors, hunters and Warlocks

For some reason I remember elemental Shaman’s being strong at 39 but that might have been BC or early Wrath?

I’m planning to run 60 primarily this time around but what would be the best lower level bracket to run a shaman?

Nothing wrong with that when the alternative is having to raid Naxx.

1 Like