TW badges nerfed……? Okay……?

I don’t have anything against the change but it does feel like a " why" one.

I never attributed TW badges to power even for alts the gear is bad. The darkmoon faire abuse seems worse for the currency transfer thing.

1 Like

It’s kind of messed up but they want us engaged the whole event. I wish events were more like ff14 events where we just get a nice costume/mount or whatever in a short and sweet story.

WOW they have to make everything a long repetitive grind. Even brewfest

5 Likes

My expectations are that all these things are thought of before an expansion is released. Honestly, this whole thing seems more on purpose than a simple realization.

2 Likes

For what?

What does Blizzard get out of doing that intentionally?

You don’t know what that term means.

Gotcha is different from gacha, but the intention is similar.

3 Likes

? Read my other comment. Blizzard has gotcha mechanics, way more than fomo crap. They do stuff like this so often that it is now a pattern. Mark my words, stuff like this will continue to always happen, and they will never “learn” (they already know the lesson) from their “mistakes.” The goal would be to get you all doped up on dopamine before the changes are made, that way when they’re made you’re still going to play the game more than likely despite your perspective or thoughts. It’s pretty simple to see what they’d get out of it. It’s also possible I’m just paranoid and am jaded from trusting gaming companies again. However these patterns I’ve noticed just since coming back to the game in DF, it’s a very noticeable one.

Sorry. GACHAAAAA* mechanics.

1 Like

What game are you playing? I’m not spending ten dollars for pulls on classes.

that’s gacha.

1 Like

You’re making no sense, though I suppose that’s the only way when you have these asinine takes. Stay in your Genshin Impact.

1 Like

Where is the gotcha?

You were already playing the game before the supposed “gotcha”.

I know no one who knew ahead of time that badges were warbound, nor anyone who subbed because of that.

Almost certainly, because there is no benefit for Blizzard to do this with malicious intent. It’s still more badges than previous expansions.

1 Like

Sound like you’ve played them 100% more than me.

I don’t get it, who gives a crap about heirlooms, lol.
You level to max in one day without a single heirloom now.

Maybe I’m missing something.

This expansion was going great. Now we have this bs L to deal with? What moron decided on the idea of nerfing 500 to 200 for the quest?

Saying “You can just go on your alts and make more” is a terrible excuse of a reason. This update should have been implemented BEFORE the expansion came out. A 300 token loss is a SIGNIFICANT decrease and is really going to annoy the community.

To put salt in the wound, those 300 tokens we’ve lost has to NOW be gained through repeated Ulduar raiding on our alts.

Stupid update based behind stupid reasons.

2 Likes

Gacha gets you to spend money because of gambling addiction type mechanics.

Gotcha is a bait an switch. The warband feature made timewalking more attractive to do on alts. They let that go for one event. Nerfing it now makes the wow token more attractive.

1 Like

checks my tw badges across account

damn i have 86k total lol

2 Likes

No one cares about your thoughts or perspective then

1 Like

Do what I do…dont.

I was gonna run TWing dungeons for badges all day.
then I saw my second run I got 200 instead of 500.
Know what I did?
I didnt…didnt run any more and I wont…not when theyre now 40% of the reward for the same time investment.

I appreciate them combining the till there, but sorry, Im not now gonna take 40% of the pay for the work.

I’ll get my WoD mount in December and I wont bother with the badges ever again.

3 Likes

Still empty guild banks are 1000x more of a problem than this is…and how can I post with an expired sub?!?

2 Likes

If you never logged out on the forums it will sometimes let you post. The strange things you remember from a long time ago.

1 Like