Tusks of Mannoroth

Sure thing.

2 Likes

Thanks <3

Just tag me so I know. Really hoping to get these too!

1 Like

A warrior in my guild got them yesterday. I was so jealous

thats accurate

2 Likes

Clear SoO 13/14 on a cloth/leather/mail
Create group in groupfinder on that clearing toon.
Log off the clearing toon.
Log on plate toon
Request to join group on plate toon
Log off plate toon
Log on the clearing toon
Accept invite request on the clearing toon.
Log off the clearing toon
Log on plate toon
Zone in on plate toon
Ta dah. You’re at garrosh.

I’m fairly confident it still works. I know I did it and you can repeat as many times as necessary since the clearing toon wont get their lockout updated.

Edit: there is no option you’re hitting. You’re just creating a group and jumping between toons to request and accept the invite.

3 Likes

Do you have a video source that shows that off by chance?

I dont think I can explain it any simpler than that and I dont have any video off hand to use. You could take to Google if you wanted.

If you want to test the method I’d say go clear the first boss of a raid and then go through those instructions.

1 Like

It’ll take me a couple reads to understand, but I’ll get there. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I edited it to state which toon is doing which. It’s a lot of instructions because it’s a dumb dance but it’s super simple in practice.

You’re just not able to be in two places at once since you cant be on both toons so you have to character hop to simulate a group being made and another player requesting to join then accepting the invite.

1 Like

I thought you could only get them from timewalking now?

Always thought these were so appropriate for Garrosh since the business end of them pointed at those who followed him.

1 Like

So I tried what was suggested and as soon as i logged off the group vanished. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I will tinker w/ it more.

Thanks man. I’ll be on in an hour to try myself. Please let me know how it goes.

Silly question too - My Hunter can’t try for the shoulders for my mog collection, right?

That is correct. Only a warrior, paladin or death knight.

1 Like

Terrible to have no max toons lol.

Oh well, thank you. Let me know how it goes!

Will keep you up to date.

1 Like

You got my last like for the next 15 hours hahahaha.

Enjoy.

1 Like

I tested tonight and the lockout share does not work for mythic content.

1 Like

Is Mythic the only difficulty that drops it?

Just googled and they seem to drop in heroic. So this should work. This strat will not work for the mount though which is mythic only.

1 Like