Tusks dropping on heroic?

I’m almost reaching 470 kills on garrosh and never seem any tusks on heroic, some ppl told me it only drop on mythic, because blizzard removed it from drop list on heroic, is that true?

other ppl say it still dropping, but with lower % compared to mythic

Last I heard was they dropped in both. I have also yet to see them so I can neither confirm or deny anything.

I am honestly of little use and just bored out of my mind at work.

I will leave now. Good luck.

They still drop from heroic. Not at my PC now, but I will link a screenshot of mine later. Got them back in october.

1 Like

You’ve killed him so many times you’ve absorbed his name.

6 Likes

They drop on heroic and mythic.

LOL!! This killed me.

You say that as a joke, but I think this guy might need some actual help… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Did they fix the bug with the 2nd boss fight with the golden lotus panda’s? Last time I tried no matter how slow you tried to kill them there woudl always be one that would stay at 1hp and heal itself while the other two were not able to be targeted. Was even posts about it in the bug forum.

That would be 9 years worth of attempts. SoO came out in September 2013. I call bs :stuck_out_tongue:

To answer your question though I’m pretty sure it drops on heroic too.

You can use alts and bonus rolls.

4 Likes

You’re assuming they are only using one toon, when I’m grinding a rare drop I use as many alts as I possibly can to speed it up.

1 Like

Y’all didn’t catch the :stuck_out_tongue: or part where I answered his question I see. Twas a joke.

1 Like

I call bs! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Here. It’s been asked/covered/answered before.

2 Likes

Multiple characters.

I got Tusks on my Pally’s very first Heroic kill back when it was current(And called Normal at the time). Outrolled about 15 other plate wearers for them. So yes, they drop on Heroic.

Unless your characters are lower level, why not run on mythic anyway? I guess if you still want other transmog, that would be a reason. But otherwise, mythic is still very easy, too.

1 Like

how can you even get to garrosh? the fallen protectors fight has been bugged out for weeks now.

Opps… sorry was a bad day at work and I missed that… lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats true and sadly :confused: