Tusks dropping on heroic?

The real question is… How in the world did you clear SoO this week?

Fallen Protectors is bugged, I was able to kill it with a friend after about an hour of trying.

Then, the gate after Iron Juggernaut didn’t open so I had to hop on my DH and parkour for 45 min to get on top of the gate and around all the invisible walls.

This took almost 3 hours to clear this week with 2 people lol… How did you do it?

Just zerg them. Never had a problem as they are all dead before they could heal up. If adds do pop it becomes a problem, kill adds wait for everyone to heal then zerg again.

I have had the klaxxi fight bug out a couple of times but if you leave and comeback it resets and usually works the second time.

All of these can be solved if you have an alt with a shared lockout though. That way you just have to kill Garrosh each week and not have to reclear everything.

Edit: Ok nvm looks like its a very recent bug. My shoulders dropped about a month ago so I haven’t run it since.

So, what i did on both heroic/mythic was simple, i just HK the pandas, making they can’t enter in bugged phase, i cleared and saved lock on my dk, i just used sindragosa breath and they got HK

Doesn’t work this week buddy. You get 1 global to kill Rook or else he becomes completely untargetable forever. We did it by getting him to 70% then using touch of death, then as soon as touch of death proc’d we rising sun kick and templars verdict at the exact same time. It took about an hour for us to get the timing right as you have less than a second.

You can’t save Mythic lockouts…

Nope but you can heroic.

I didn’t saved mythic, i save heroic, what i mean i did my weekly mythic on DK using that method to kill them

Doesn’t help when you’re trying to farm the mount. :frowning:

That really sucks hope they fix it soon.

Was the gate after Iron Juggernaut not perma closed for you?

And free tusks/mount to everyone, because that bug start last week and they didn’t fixed already haha

1 Like

It must be maddening to have that name and no Tusks.

farming since wod and nothing :confused: but i hope it will drop soon

well if you are in a guild or have a tn of friends you could do it the streamer way, have 20-25 plate wearers join you on a run and do it each week till someone gets one. This may not work if legacy loot rules disable personal loot now, I’m not sure how mythic would respond to looting now-a-days

Sadly, i can’t do both, on my guild just me and other guy are farming it, i’m reach 480 kills now xD, but i’ll keep doin’ with extra roll, it will drop, i’m feeling that