Tuskarr - Playable race

I just want snek :snake:

5 Likes

I congratulate you for your creativity on the possible forms of transformation of tuskar druids, I think I am in favor of a playable race for the tuskar if they put the mechagnomes why not the tuskar

1 Like

Well Iā€™m going to support you in your post with a video of all the details of the tuskar and an opinion from a well-known youtuber that the topic has been around for almost 4 years since the request so itā€™s not new but I leave the video for you to comment

2 Likes

Parece que ya bajaron los brazos y se rindieron antes de empezar, creo nunca los tuskar serƔn raza jugable en world of Warcraft.

It has indeed. I myself was one of those in WotLK that initially asked for Tuskarr as a playable option. Since the addition of allied races as a concept, it has become even more apparent. Also with other potential races as well ofc.

Could probably throw in mage and no body would bat an eye

1 Like

This meme race is so played out. Nearly as much as playable murlocs.

Ugh.

Swap Druid for DK.

Might be the case yes.

If you donā€™t like Tuskarr, you donā€™t have to play one.

Why?

Because every race can be DKs, while very few can be druids.

Well, I wouldnā€™t be against the idea of that race/class combo. Though Druid does fit as well, considering the history, even more so than DKs do. But again, both could be options.

letā€™s see if Blizzard asks you, but how do you want us to include the tuskar as a playable race if the helmet doesnā€™t fit the pjā€™s head? Have you seen the video of customization?

Good thing the Tuskarr that would become playable are the ones that have been isolated on the Dragon Isles for 10,000 years and have no affiliation with the Kaluā€™ak, then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tuskarr would of been awesome, id trade the dragon in a heart beat lol.

1 Like

Like with for example the new Dracthyr race, where the helmet by default wonā€™t be displayed. Unless they decide to get the art asset fitted for the model ofc.

Not saying no to that, though for this expansion, Tuskarr is pretty much a perfect fit for an allied race. As it seem like weā€™re going to interact with them quite a lot in our adventures.

1 Like

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but in addition to a model update, didnā€™t they also say they were getting female models? If so, thatā€™s halfway there! Just need to confirm via datamining if they share a model skeleton with anything else, can be equipped in different pieces of gear like player characters, and if they share some of the animations unique to playable races.

We didnā€™t have a single allied race in Shadowlands. I have a strong feeling that if we see anything new on that front in Dragonflight, itā€™ll likely be the tuskarr.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re adding female models, children, new tuskarr mount, etc.

One can hope.

2 Likes

I would rather horde get the gnollsā€¦
Tell me running around as hogger ainā€™t the dream.

2 Likes

Personally, Iā€™m indifferent to tuskarr. Wouldnā€™t bother me if they werenā€™t in the game, and if they were, then the odds of me playing one are minimal as Iā€™m generally a vulpera/goblin/gnome player.

That being said, nothing wrong with more allied races. Itā€™s something that was sorely missing in SL after being built up and hyped for Legion/BfA.

2 Likes