Tuskar move 6: no one wants us as a playable race anymore

I leave my desire to continue supporting the tuskar, reason because nobody wants them I doubt they like it as a playable race And there are reasons for example the meme Too powerful to be a playable race and for the wow community if it is not an elf or a human it cannot be a playable race because they see them as short or ugly and fat but they do not see the other races

3 Likes

Well they’re better than expired blueberry juice elf and race recolors so here’s a like

3 Likes

My reasons Blizz won the battle despite the fact that Blizz put the tuskar as npc for example they put them in the port of zandalar still they don’t want them as a playable race and neither does the wow community Because they are neither human nor elves

Orcs, Vulpera, Undead, Tauren, etc, are all fairly popular.

2 Likes

They’re just dwarves with tusks. We’d be cool with that.

1 Like

That is the essence of the tuskar playable race we do not all have to be the same example the vulperas are all the same and have no gender and yet they are playable Another example the kultiranos are fat and also the pandaren but they are also playable I give another example the dwarfs and dwarf gnomes are short but they are playable and the gnomes are big ears and still playable

I don’t really have any burning desire for Tuskarr like I do other races, but I would absolutely play one in a heartbeat.

Dragonflight would’ve been so much better if they had just given us Tuskar and Gnolls for playable races that could be many classes, instead of this dumb experiment thing.

2 Likes

I think it’s good that they add more playable race like dracthyr and gnolls and tuskars because all races are special and that’s why they have to be playable
I give an example again we continue for example the un-dead are not a race but they are still a playable race within the game
Another thing, for example, the vulperas and mechagnomes, there are few who play with those races and they are still a playable race

Personally, these are the Horde races I would like before Tuskar become playable.

Stonemaul Ogres
Revantusk Forest Trolls
Mok’Nathal
Dire Trolls (Darkspear & Revantusk colors)
Naga
Taunka

1 Like

Would love playable Tuskarr. More player options the better.

We don’t want Tuskarr as a playable race as Grummle is the superior race to become playable.

This is an undeniable fact.

i never heard the name gummle but if it appears in dragonflight they have my support and the other missing races i would also support them and the more personalized they are the better for wow it will be

Well my friend, you are in for a special treat.
If you haven’t heard of a Grummle before I can recommend searching “luckydo rap” on youtube by creator Wowcrendor.

It’s 2 mins of pure Grummle celebration.

1 Like

So what’s that say about the Dracthyr?

Will I play one? Sure.
Is it a race I actually wanted to see? No.

Of course the Tuskars are one more race in the world of wow they are not playable because they only see humans and elves which is typical the wow community does not see that each race is special
Whether Tuskars or gnolls deserve support because they earned it throughout the Lore of wow it doesn’t matter if they are ugly fat shorty that makes them special each playable race has its beauty
I repeat the beauty of each race makes them want to be playable

They need to be saved for a fishing-themed expansion.

Ally were supposed to get them and Horde Taunka after WoTLK end. FACT.

Exacto yo no digo que los Tuskars y gnolls sean jugable en dragĂłnflight porque eso le quitarĂ­a el protagonismo a los dracthyr mi postura es que sean jugable en una futura expansiĂłn

I think that if Blizz remastered the tuskars and the gnolls and customized them, it is because they are thinking about the future, who knows if they are playable for something, they designed a special mount for the tuskars

1 Like