Tuskar move 6: no one wants us as a playable race anymore

Tuskar are a bit low on my “I want them” list of allied races. But I want moer allied races so I support them, especially over elf variants. I think Tuskar and maybe like Jinyu/Ankoan would be cool. OR Neutral Tuskar, Ankoan, and Giblins.

Edit I like Old Bellular content. Like his lore stuff used to be so fun. Now I think Platinum WoW and like… Taliesin are better for those.

1 Like

I’m sure the complaint is having to fix all the armor to handle the character design. They should make them on the Pandaren frame so it’s less work.

1 Like

checks if my babel fish died

In the Latin language that race has another name ñumel they are called and according to the Lore they say that they were adventurous gnomes that evolved when they were trapped when they separated

well makes sense people dont like playing monsters really and only play races that are as close to humanoids as possible. Very little people enjoy Taurens/Dranei when compared to NE/BE and their reskin version VE. In almost all games making monster characters is just a outright loss since if they added these guys as a playable race they would be forgotten in a matter of months.

While I wouldn’t play one, I fully support them because they would be a great addition as a playable race option.

Did you know that the Tuskars were based on the skeleton of an Alliance Dwarf and that the Remastered Gnolls are based on the skeleton of an Alliance Worgen?

Creating monster characters is not a waste of time. I’ll give you an example the un-dead are ugly and despite the fact that they were improved by putting meat and the parts that were missing meat and people continue to choose the old un-dead model
I give another example the worgen are ugly and even so those of the alliance love them and they don’t care if they don’t remaster them

I don’t want to give spoilers but I was told that dragonflight a non-playable race is attacking the tuskar and it is our duty to intervene in the conflict

Would be funny to see Wolvar cousins attacking them on the Dragon Isles. Keeping that feud alive.

Blizzard needs to do something to give the Alliance a really cool race or two. They put all their effort into making the Horde be front and center of the lore and then act surprised when the faction imbalance happened.