Turalyon is such a crazy warmonger

Yes.
Regardless, she’s forever like 24. That ‘G’ won’t come into effect until Arator gets laid.

lol Errm… Who wants to tell him about Siege of Orgrimmar?.. … …

1 Like

Who wants to tell him about how many years ago this conversation ended.

3 Likes

I main Horde.

And I agree with this sentiment.

It’s actually the reason I’m shifting into Alliance (not to mention NEs are HAWT and look dope in mogs).

I was a HUGE fan of Sylvanas, even when she went bad, but now that she’s gone and I look at the rest of the Horde’s history… Yeah I’m kinda done lol

No it’s to get completely stompted by horde players but yet still win the war

Go ahead and be disappointed now, since Turalyon has never been nor is a “crazy warmonger”.

2 Likes

Even better when you consider Dragonflight will be, ‘years after,’ Shadowlands ended, and Turalyon will have been leading that entire time, with no war declared on the Horde.

That line from alpha is no longer available, so there may be no time skip.

Oh? Bit of a pity. Not just because its nice to think of the Horde and Alliance not starting a global war for at least five minutes, but mostly just because we desperately NEED a time skip in this setting. After all these constant wars? Populations need time to rebuild. Otherwise, the Horde and Alliance should be like, 5 guys and a squirrel in a trenchcoat at this point.

Don’t forget that time the Blood Elves abducted a Naaru and used it as a holy battery until they turned it into a void creature.

Nah, that was perfectly fine because it was all part of the grand plan to… uhm… redeem the Blood Elves?

-Tries not to stare at the still smoldering stump of Teldrassil, but not very successfully-

My issue with the time skip was where they decided to place it: after the end of Shadowlands. What were our characters doing for “several years” after coming back? Apparently we were stuck in stasis, or we have no agency. Either way, it’s a terrible idea.

Can’t say I mind myself, but that’s just me. The simplest thing to do would be to say several years passed on Azeroth while we were all in the Shadowlands, I suppose.

Exactly. That would be where to put the time skip if they wanted to have one.

1 Like

oh for . . . no more faction wars for a while please, I really don’t care if you think “Alliance should have some of their leaders killed” or “wanna retake this” or blah blah blah yackity shmiackity they can not make a faction war make sense at this current junction and quite frankly we need time to recover considering we do NOT have the manpower to field armies right now . . .

Also can we NOT have Turalyon go nuts? Kinda had enough with this whole “The Light is evil to no good or evil all grey!” nonsense personally.

Faction wars make no sense. You have to buy multiple books even to start to understand what they’re fighting for. And they have bizarre names like “War of Thorns” that a real war would only have had if there were…thorns involved? Sounds like somebody stole stole the name from a television show they were watching while on drugs.

1 Like

Those of us who can read can see the date stamps on forum posts, friend. :heart:

i hope he purges the void elves