Turalyon is such a crazy warmonger

I love it. If we come back from Shadowlands and he hasn’t glassed the horde half of Kalimdor with a Lightforged Tempest Keep, I’m going to be disappointed.

4 Likes

I’m sure he will use the light for good…

… and wipe the horde out.

7 Likes

You’re alliance, your whole MO is to be disappointed

18 Likes

I honestly thought this was gonna be horde saying he was a reason for alliance is evil, blah blah.
So this a surprise at least.

Only if that means the Horde gets to start killing off the ridiculously overpowered Alliance characters as raid bosses, let’s go! :smiley:

5 Likes

Turalyon and Alleria have no bone to pick with the horde. They tortured people who were affiliated with Sylvanas.

1 Like

Make the Alliance whole again. All the human and dwarven kingdoms. Then let the orks do the same.

No more World of Elfcraft

1 Like

Probably not.

Yrel kinda has an in with Turalyon acting as leader, however.

1 Like

“One day, Silvermoon will stand on the side of the Alliance, I know it.” - Alleria

Then we have the conditions of Alleria’s banishment from Silvermoon where her mere presence at the Sunwell jeopardized it and she is now persona non grata in her own homeland.

Like the Alliance can do anything without the help of Jaina.

I believe Yrel has more opportunities with the scarlet crusade. Turalyon would’ve broken up with Alleria if he was on that scale of zealot.

I feel rather bad for Lor’themar, this is the third time hes had a bad ecnounter with a Windrunner.

I know…
Blizzard, hurry up and add customization to the Lightforged. I need the glassing laser.

If Turalyon glassed a line through the barren into that one holy strip of Argus, then aure he can be raid boss’d.

He screams future bad guy rofl

2 Likes

(Commentary): Unit Exacitor will never understand this strange headcanon people have invented where Turalyon is a warmonger.

2 Likes

Turalyon, during Arathi: “Liadrin, I’ll take pleasure in defeating a misbegotten paladin of the Horde
Or something like that.

It’s Turalyon - the sacrificial lamb whose dignity was bled from him upon the altar of Illidan’s ego. The Legend whose first returning act was to get caught in plot spackle and have to be saved by his wife like a big fat Malfurion. The ultimate paladin and greatest Alliance hero… relegated to a Warfront boss on par with Liadrin and Eitrigg.

His last name has never been revealed, but I guarantee you his middle name is “Disappointment”

1 Like

(Commentary): So, Turalyon pointing out the hypocrisy of a Paladin supporting Sylvanas somehow makes him a warmonger?

2 Likes

He seems like a nice guy. Plus he’s a HMP.

Note: He didn’t say Sylvanas
He said The Horde
This fits in with his wife’s statements from before the War that she plans on going to Silvermoon to redeem her people back into the Alliance.
They’re from the Second War, where the Horde was pure evil instead of the inconsistently evil we have now.

(Irritable Statement): I still wish you’d look up some Elcor or Hk-47. Not everything falls under “Commentary” and it’s actually a little annoying.

Yup. Which is why I can expect something to happen. HMPaladins are just unstable masses ready to go off.

(Observation): The Warchief is the Horde. The fact that when it came time to do Siege of Orgrimmar 2: Electric Boogaloo, and most of the Horde was still backing Sylvanas, is pretty darn indicative that his criticism held merit. Why any self-professed Paladin would serve someone who commits genocide is a head-scratcher to anyone.

(Commentary): I don’t recall Alleria ever saying the Blood Elves needed redemption. Her goal was to get Quel’Thalas to return to the Alliance.

(Clarification): What can I say? When discussing, I typically am making commentary. I shall endeavor to expand all the same, thank you for the feedback.

2 Likes