Tuning hotfixes coming today - October 22

an old shaman legend states that whenever we get nerfed Tseric visits us each in our sleep and whispers " remember me? git gud scrub" in our ear

2 Likes

Like when is it actually ok to commit to gearing one of the mage specs? When is the moment that I can be confident that the rotation, stat prio, or balance wont wildly swing to the point where I have to consider spec swapping? Enchants and crafts are insanely expensive.

5 Likes

reminds me of the time blizz hit enhance shamans with an 25% damage nerf overall before Dragonflight, knee jerk reactions is the blizzard way

Ever since I saw that Deathbringer was strong at launch I have been bracing for it to be eventually nerfed.

Honestly, I take Riders on both UH and Frost because I like the mobility.

Blood on the other hand I play Deathbringer but only because Sanlayn feels like a trinket.

Never, every other week one has to change apparently

:roll_eyes:

Calm down, dude, it’s a video game. They didn’t code in the nuclear launch codes or something.

1 Like

Settle down there…

Although I love you guys going back on a bad decision, what is wild to me is that “after further analysis” while you guys directly buffed some spells.

Like was the “Glorious Incandecense now also increases the damage of Arcane Barrage by 30%” supposed to be quality of life improvements? What?

3 Likes

Regarding Arcane – I thought it was a goal of Blizzard to not nerf a good class into the ground, because of all of the lost effort from players switching to that spec at the beginning of the season.

I am really surprised to see spellslinger nerfed as well.

I hope I am wrong, but I’m pretty sure you just knocked Arcane down to irrelevance

2 Likes

almost nothing we currently refer to as “AI” is capable of doing math

2 Likes

This. So much this. Frost is whack atm. I’m assuming they will change something next week so for one week I have to learn this rotation just to forget it next week.

This is very amateurish work. WTF is going on…

1 Like

That’s the trick you dont. You hoard all the gear in case fire or arcane gets better.

The cycle of blizzard development 101 in 20 years they still havent figured out that they should look at the bottom specs first than decimating the top ones.

1 Like

Is Enhance wrecking it currently? Honestly asking.

Blizzard: “What’s a Brewmaster?”

3 Likes

Details? What was happening on Reddit?

so you guys can hotfix a patch zero people have played but cant fix m+?

3 Likes

yes, enhance is very strong at least in keys

1 Like

Yes. ST is very, very high. M+ they slap as well.

Don’t talk about it too much. Instant nerf bat apparently.

2 Likes

Nothing like a last minute nerf with very little prep or testing. Only had a fee weeks to publish this, yet you fail once again.

I have 100% faith they will grt thia correct!

1 Like

All 3 shaman specs are god tier they just sandbagged wowhead to avoid outrage

1 Like