Tuning hotfixes coming today - October 22

This is getting ridiculous at this point. This should have all been taking care of during Beta.

This looks very poor.

7 Likes

We’ve been up in the air for years they never know what to do with Enhance.

1 Like

Lol, calm down.

4 Likes

Im expecting enhance to get ele blasted into the stone age come next week lol

1 Like

So blood dk was already struggling to find its place and you chose to go and kill it basically for blood. Do they intentionally hire morons at blizzard. And oh look more arcane mage nerfs. You think they would learn and stop with the nerfs considering how badly they ruined fury warrior. Smh devs these days.

14 Likes

take that, frost dk!

hope unholy is still viable

1 Like

I don’t think nerfs will ever make people happy lol. We want buffs to classes that need help

10 Likes

Bring it on.

Many good reasons to do that these days.

5 Likes

lets be honest with everything this dev team has done since bfa…does it really surprise you that the competency level has sunk to that degree that the players have to point out the effects of class changes to them?

10 Likes

So you’re telling me I have to learn a new rotation again just to relearn another rotation probably next week.

This is amateur level bull crap at this point.

3 Likes

Pretty bold move and a kick in the teeth move to nerf one of the weakest tank specs at what they’re already super sucky at

4 Likes

you guys carzy , i didn’t expect it to continue to buff frost dk

1 Like

Not sure blood dks needed that nerf but at least we know there will be more balancing on the 29th

3 Likes

Actually stop talking.

Extreme entitlement much buddy?

Clawing Shadow goes brrr.

:partying_face:

1 Like

I think its telling that its the exact same nerf fdk got. They put 0 effort into that.

1 Like

5 Likes

Guardian will be nerfed to the ground after the hall of fame is finished for the current tier.

I get it’s trying to make san’layn probably closer but it’s san’layn that needs a buff

4 Likes